Reviews for And we'll have the scars to prove it
If FOX every decides to re-launch LIE TO ME, I pray the producers come to you and ask you to screen write some of the episodes. You are truly an amazing writer. This was so beautiful, I literally read it three times. And, the third time was just as suspenseful, heartbreaking, and warming, as the first. It kept me to the very end, each time! A love story in so many ways! Precious!
onesweetlove chapter 2 . 4/9/2011
This was beautiful, honestly. I love the way you wrote from Zoe's perspective. Thumbs up!
Pearl sun chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
This is one of the best stories that I have read in a while. I really like the character of Zoe (my friend thinks that I'm mad ;)So I really liked how it was from her perspective and how you made her human at the end when she gets Emily back. Also how she observes Cal and Gillian together when he gets her and Emily back. So yeah, I really liked it :)
csiAngel chapter 2 . 3/23/2011
Wow! That was not at all what I had expected to be reading. A fantastic piece of writing though; bringing a very different perspective. You wrote the tension and fear so well, and particularly in the last chapter your descriptions made it easy to visualise the scene and to feel what each character must have been feeling. I was nearly crying as Zoe was watching Emily and Gillian. This was really good! I'm very glad I remembered I hadn't read it, and I'm very glad you wrote it :)
CharlieBravo chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
Wow! What a great story. Beautifully written! I really enjoyed the take on Cal, Gillian and Emily from Zoe's perspective. That isn't often written. And I REALLY appreciated and LOVED how carefully you expressed the very real insecurities a mother goes through (being one myself). It was poignant and heartfelt and I really identified with Zoe in this. It also intensified the connection between Gillian, Cal and Emily. Well done!
lietomebaby chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
Very dramatic short story! Great detail and wording loved it
sg1mushroom chapter 2 . 3/20/2011
Thank you for that story I really really liked it. I love it when we get to see skilled writers take the a look at the main characters from the outside. and i do actually like the zoe character I never felt she was a threat like others did.

Realityandthought chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Beautiful story from Zoe's point of view, it's change from others stories :)
f2010 chapter 2 . 3/19/2011
You have such a powerful writing! Great story, very interesting insight into Zoe's mind. Thank you for sharing, that was 'painfully beautiful' I love it a lot.
sash queen of the jungle chapter 2 . 3/19/2011
That was beautiful thanks for writing and sharing.
sash queen of the jungle chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Omg what a great story from Zoe point of view. It pains me to see cal like that almost broken with the thought of losing Gillian and now with Emily. Can't wait for more.
Rugbygirrl chapter 2 . 3/18/2011
Amazing story! You almost made me feel sorry for Zoe... almost. But even that is quite the feat:P
Lil.Miss.JoJo.33 chapter 2 . 3/18/2011
I LOVED this! I really really did. Haven't enjoyed a fic so much in a while...
Kat's in the cradle chapter 2 . 3/18/2011
What an interesting idea! I really enjoyed the different POV for something so tragic as the abduction of Gillian and Emily. This was suspenseful and thought-provoking. Thank you so much for sharing!
sickyoungchick chapter 2 . 3/18/2011
This was a really interesting angle and a really clever way of capturing the whole Cal/Gill/Emily dynamic. Nicely written with the right amount of tension and drama and a whole lot of heart. Well done!