Reviews for 6 Icicle Sukima
sairentio chapter 21 . 12/30/2013
Well and so another story comes to it's end, sorry that it took me so long, lots of stuff kept me lots of busy.
Anyway, all in all as always a good story, but I have to be honest, I felt like the plot was rather all over the place, which drained my reading motivation a bit. But don't worry eventually everything felt more focused for me, so not that much of a big deal. Next to the OC of the day: Drake. I really liked him (as in: the characters good written) and although he did some serious shit, he still balanced himself out at the end, which made me forgive him more or less. I can understand though that Rika can't. This story had some parts that gave me serious feels, good job!
And of course there is always your lovely humour, but this time one joke stuck out: I quote chapter 19: "[...]then the yamabiko jokingly says "well, it seems we're surrounded by raging lesbians."]. And I was like: "NO, NOOOOO, everything but Bomber Grape! *head explodes*"
... seriously I dropped dead there, partly because of laughing, partly because of despair.
But I sometimes felt like there was too much fanservice or maybe I just need a little pause from your humor, too much of something is never that good, I guess, gotta give some other stories love, too.

Some final things left:
-I made a introduction post in the "Read here first..." thread in the "Let's Danmaku!" forum here and I also lost some words about you.
-Hope you had a merry Christmas and some nice time over all and as always may your muse accompany you and bring you the motivation to keep up your awesome work of art. (may sound cheesy, but I'm serious about that)
-and remember: You promised more Momiji, haha

p.s. now you only need the SDM explosion to *rumbling in the background* ... You're so dead ... Bye!
Scourge From BloodClan chapter 16 . 10/14/2013
I freaking LOVE Damien
Scourge From BloodClan chapter 21 . 9/6/2013
Who the hell IS that cat ?1 Does it like Flan or something ?
Zarion G chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Okay...I've read all of them

here's most of my reaction : THAT DRAKE! HOW DARE HE MAKE BYAKUREN AND FLAN CRY! THAT BASTARD! you wait 'til I break into Gensokyo,dude cuz I WILL BE THE ONE WHO RIP YOU IN PIECES!

REMEMBER MY WORDS STARSTRIKER! . .IN.F* . . . …!

Lol, I can’t believe that I could be depressed,laughing,pissed off in the same fic! Dude, your writting skills are truly fantastic! I..No,everyone can see what you are imagining and It’s so good I have to sign up an account to review this story.

Keep up the good work :)

P.S. My apologise for my bad ’s just that I was a little too dramatic…
Haruko Zantetsu chapter 21 . 4/15/2012
I hope I make a comeback, trying to get with Yuka. *sniff* I-It's so sad, though...And you didn't detail what Ail went through.
Great Apple chapter 21 . 1/19/2012
And so another great story ends.

Really enjoyed it, great job writing this!
Captain Vulcan chapter 20 . 1/15/2012
So the story of Drake's GREAT mistake ends. Don't mess with the ladies of Touhou! All of his misguided cruelness aside, he was willing to reconcile himself (a theme that I've noticed in your stories lately, like Marisa in UG). That act alone balances him out tremendously. He's actually fair now.

Too bad that he won't be forgiven. I understand Rika's pain.

Speaking of Rika, I find it nice that this episode is dedicated to her. It showcases the journey of the road to forgiveness. Sure, she will never forgive Drake, but she now considers him a friend. That is fairness in my book. I knew that she won't go postal on the godling. If she did, she'll be just as bad as he is.

Fanservice abounds. Poor Rika. I can't blame the others for molesting her, though. Who can resist her girlish charms and womanly form? I'm still waiting for you to reveal her 3 sizes though. That was one HELLUVA tease there. I'm also waiting on Hijiri and Ichirin's sizes... along with Nue's hip sizes (let's face it, her lower body is impressive). Also, Kogasa should definitely flaunt her stuff. She even surprised Sanae in a doujinshi or two.

Gosh. The Julia/Murasa/Nitori triangle is getting rougher by the chapter. I mean, who's manipulating who here? Murasa wants Nitori's body, Nitori's acting perverted for Murasa, and Julia is in the middle of all this madness. If Aya was in the mix it'll be a riot. I don't think that there isn't a single person that's more perverted than Aya. Well... except maybe Koishi. Maybe they'll have a contest to see who's the most perverted in all of Gensokyou.

LAFF moment: the Eientei girls role-playing King Kong (or was it Godzilla?). Anyway, I see what you did there when Kaguya and Tewi spotted Rika. Very nice UG reference. 'Boooooooobs...'

Lord Suwako. What are we going to do with you? Must Kero-Chan lashes out/fondle any maiden with big bosoms and nice figures? Face it, Sanae probably surpassed even her true form in terms of boob size. PROBABLY. I... think I'm going to get cursed for that one...

Also, my money's on Shizuha. Show Minoriko that you're the BIG sister.

Meanwhile, at SDM, Remilia has become Drake's pimp! Uh... no offense, Meiling and Sakuya. Don't kill me, okay? Ahem, pimpin' ain't easy! Remi got the poor guy repairing her house and making her sandwiches. And it looks like Koishi made a nice guest appearance... at the expenses of the SDM girls' decency. I wish Sakuya wasn't censored. Oh well...

Drake and Rika's battle was intense! The maid was really giving him a tough battle. I have a feeling that Rika was strong enough to defeat Drake in the first place. Glad to know that they developed some respect to each other before he ascended. Wherever he goes next, good luck to him.

No, Koishi! He doesn't belong to you. I beginning to think that because of her lustful and perverse antics, her heart is beginning to 'open' again. And I'll be glad to help Squeeze Mina's shapely butt through that barrier.
Zu of the Teacup chapter 20 . 1/13/2012

AHAHAHAHAHA~!

Poor Rika~ Being abused by the Myouren Two, eh?

She seems quiet unfortunate (or fortunate) today. I mean, she's got her chest complimented/groped/envied at every step of the way, and I should say... that's EVIL!

As usual, another good chapter of a good story from a good author.

Drake really did make a full 180 there. In the end... he turned out to be a chinese dragon despite being western _" cool though. Ah well, finally. He made too much dough; a good thing that he finally baked 'em all. You should never make more dough than you can bake.

Oh, and that made me think: Mina (sounds like) Mima?...nah.

Go for it, Ail~ Experience the doom that you could have brought. Don't look down- it's a hundred mile fall, but you'll live through it all.

Back to Rika... You're back, you sweet maid you~! *falls over, red*

Seriously, glad to see she's back.

My last words; Koishi really is a pervert, huh?
ReturningDoomknight chapter 20 . 1/12/2012
Well, looks like everyone got their happy ending. Well, maybe not Ail. If I could see a mistake from a mile away, I would. No spelling or grammer problems.
Mystia Katsuragi chapter 20 . 1/12/2012
lol big boobs

finally subscribing to this story. I'll wait patiently for your next update~
Flandre Nightshade chapter 4 . 1/8/2012

Flandre Nightshade chapter 3 . 1/8/2012
So many perverts. XD
Flandre Nightshade chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
I seriously did a ROFL

Without the rolling part.
The Hexagonal Donut chapter 19 . 12/26/2011
Koishi~. :

This chapter is nothing but amusement.

Definitely looking forward to the next chapter.

also I bet this chapter would be 90% more awesome if someone popped up with an airzooka and starting shooting people with it. :
Dr. Magnus Feirenbacher chapter 19 . 12/24/2011
Aw, so bitter-sweet.

You-know, you have this... thing. Where you can make someone in a fanfiction completely hateable, and then make the reader sympathize with them.

I tried doing that, but the character still turned out to be a douche even as a good guy.

*Sigh*