Reviews for The First Time
Buddy5647 chapter 1 . 5/26
This is great. Not fluffy, or slutty, just nice. And it turns out right, too. Many great romances start with a walk in the rain.
TomHR chapter 1 . 2/21
I like this pairing (just like I like Peeta/Katniss), and I like how you've written it. Every paragraph is believable. Be proud.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
'And the sixth time it happens...' This was wonderful. Just lovely.
rigger42 chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Oh, this was really a wonderful read. I love the slow transition through friendship to love and Tim's hope that the infatuation would just run its course before accepting he has quietly slid ever deeper into love with Ziva. The moment when he realized he truly *knows* her, and that he might have a chance is one of my favorite bits - as well as that moment when Ziva comes after him and he reads her own moment of self-doubt.

You've managed such a lovely air of romance and poetry without it reading as self-conscious or deliberate, and that is a fine balancing act. :) I'd love to read a whole series on where they go from here.
tears of the cold moon chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
lovely... I enjoyed this very much. it's one of these stories that leave a soft smile on your face, because you are genuinely happy for them.
good job, cold moon
puppypants chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
OH! Loved it!
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
utterly adorable. :)
jillianfish chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
I am not a McGiva shipper at all, they seem like such opposites, but this was recced on LiveJournal and I almost felt compelled to check it out. I'm glad I did- this was really wonderful. The progression was organic and I loved the little glimpses we got into McGee's mind. Thanks for this awesome story!
JennyRad chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
That was delightful. I'm not convinced I buy these two as a couple normally, but you've made a very convincing and touching case.

(And unlike almost all the other McGiva stories I've glanced at on this site lately, you didn't distract me with diabolical spelling and/or grammar errors, for which I thank you almost as much as I do for the actual lovely story.)
Honor Reid chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
I really loved this story. I thought Tim's pov was perfect you really have his character down pat. I loved the gentle progression from the beginning to the end with the different times Tim wanted to kiss Ziva. It was all so delightfully lovely!
Tasva chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
This is lovely.
whatweareafreaidof chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
This is a really good story, and every thing makes sence in it.
Gottahavemyncis chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Oh, new favorite, this is a truly wonderful story. I can totally picture Tim & Ziva - and Tony - throughout the story. Sigh, it wouldn't take too much to make them canon, just a few slight adjustments, tweaks really, to the show. Thanks!
Lidil chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
I am not a fan of McGiva.

However, that does not stop me from recognizing good.

The summary drew me in.

Your writing kept me in.

Well done.
peterpan chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
I love this story. McGee is just the sweetest. It's like a fairytale story. I wish something like this will happen to me someday. I also wish there were more fanfiction stories like this. Thank you!