Reviews for Dabbling in Drabbles
K.T.Waterflower chapter 25 . 10/17/2017
Lol I kinda thinks this is really true for Arnold whenever I see him desperately wants her to have a nice side.
K.T.Waterflower chapter 21 . 10/17/2017
Oh my, this have got to be my favorite so far so deep and profound. I never really understood what they mean when they say that you're selfish in love, that you only love that person because of how they make you feel. When you look at it like that you're right, it's no wonder people fall out of love all time and divorce are happening more and more these days. Love is supposed to be selfless. Loving the person because of who they are and wanting the best for them even if they don't feel the same way. Nowadays we're just catch up in ourselves and satisfying our own needs in relationship and there are those who just give everything in a relationship and don't get the same love and affection in return. It's a give and take and takes hard work on both side, not just about feelings which can easily changed on a day to day basis. People think they need a relationship to feel complete but you shouldn't look for someone to complete yourself, you should look for someone to share your life with.
Pinkflowerz22 chapter 12 . 2/11/2017
whoa..
Pinkflowerz22 chapter 8 . 2/11/2017
Nevermind :)
Pinkflowerz22 chapter 7 . 2/11/2017
Poor Arnold :(
Jajuin chapter 31 . 5/16/2015
Too much ice cream eventually finds a way to melt my heart *swoons* You're a genius, I swear.
sardonic-skiv3r chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Oh god I love your work! I've read all your stories in the time span of two weeks! (I know I have no life)

Please tell me if you ever publish a book because I'd definitely buy it! Your writing is absolutely perfect.
GalacticSoul chapter 36 . 11/16/2014
"Squea squea!" I. Loved. This. There are no words to describe how amazing this is.
guest chapter 17 . 8/2/2014
LOL! What else is there to say?
Guest chapter 6 . 5/28/2014
What I appreciate is that Helga does do that
randomreader chapter 41 . 4/4/2014
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!? I can't believe there aren't any more drabbles (yet)! Have i truly finished them all! Por que?!
randomreader chapter 36 . 4/4/2014
i didnt just squee, i full out SCREAMED! XD
randomreader chapter 33 . 4/1/2014
I not sure quite why...but i REALLY like this one! XD 3
randomreader chapter 23 . 3/31/2014
Ingenious and inspired, that last paragraph really tied it all together.
randomreader chapter 16 . 3/31/2014