Reviews for Dabbling in Drabbles
Jajuin chapter 31 . 5/16
Too much ice cream eventually finds a way to melt my heart *swoons* You're a genius, I swear.
mandise101 chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Oh god I love your work! I've read all your stories in the time span of two weeks! (I know I have no life)

Please tell me if you ever publish a book because I'd definitely buy it! Your writing is absolutely perfect.
SquirrelandNight123 chapter 36 . 11/16/2014
"Squea squea!" I. Loved. This. There are no words to describe how amazing this is.
guest chapter 17 . 8/2/2014
LOL! What else is there to say?
Guest chapter 6 . 5/28/2014
What I appreciate is that Helga does do that
randomreader chapter 41 . 4/4/2014
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!? I can't believe there aren't any more drabbles (yet)! Have i truly finished them all! Por que?!
randomreader chapter 36 . 4/4/2014
i didnt just squee, i full out SCREAMED! XD
randomreader chapter 33 . 4/1/2014
I not sure quite why...but i REALLY like this one! XD 3
randomreader chapter 23 . 3/31/2014
Ingenious and inspired, that last paragraph really tied it all together.
randomreader chapter 16 . 3/31/2014
randomreader chapter 15 . 3/31/2014
That ending was sooo HILARIOUS. I love how it starts off all saucy and then DAT ENDING. I swear u r gonna make die laughing! XD
randomreader chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
U made me giggle like a crazed schoolgirl (which i actually am...but that is not the point!) XD I wish there was more!
serendipityrain711 chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
I decided to read this again and cant over how good they are. My favourites are Power (the best of them all in my opinion), Another Failed Confession (hilarious!), Real Love (what arnold says about love is so true), Pie ( very sweet and btw apple cinnimon is my fa too mmm yummy) and Helga's Nerve (aggressive arnold is always fun). :)
serendipityrain711 chapter 41 . 3/6/2014
I love love love these short helga and arnold stories! You are a terrific writer and capture wonderful moments of my two favourite characters. Dont are a amazing writer. :)
CrazyRedHead97 chapter 15 . 2/20/2014