Reviews for Understanding
DesdemalokdesNIA chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
I don't know if you had read the book, but in the book Zola was Kendra; Kendra can change of shape. She turned Kyle into a beast, not to punish him or be bad with him. She did it cause she want that he was happy, that he changed. In the book, Kendra knows that Kyle was more than a stupid conceited guy. She knows that inside he was sad, unhappy, that he needs help. Yes, she acted like she wanted to destroy his life, but she was not at all.
XxfictionalbookcharacterxX chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
This is good, and you stayed IC. This really does sound like a missing scene from the movie; I wondered why Will never questioned him. Overall, nice work!
ShyLittleDevil chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Wow this was a really great piece ] I loved it. You did an awesome job writing it, it fits into the rest of the story perfectly.
ShyLittleDevil chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Little Miss Novella chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
This is a beautiful story and I love how you wrote a missing piece from the movie that sticks to the whole plot of the movie! Beautiful story and well done ;)
NinjaRoja chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Interesting conversation. I liked it, and totally pictured Zola's accent throughout the whole thing haha