Reviews for Breakfast in Bed
Mirruu chapter 1 . 6/11
This is so beautiful!
Great one-shot! I imagine this family and...
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 3/20
I liked how you incorporated the everyday disasters of the young children into the lives of Shikamaru and Temari. The humor, the innuendos, and the craziness of it all was fun to read. The fact that he can be lazy, concoct plans to ultimately get him to his endpoint while having someone else enact it, was also a great touch.
Elguardiuz chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
:-)
Charlie writes stuff chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
um yeah so THESE STORIES ARE SO PERFECT HOW DO YOU WRITE SUCH PERFECT STORIES. i don't want to repeat everything i wrote in the review i did of your other story with them but yeah you're an awesome writer and christ, was it heartbreaking to see that you've only written three stories total.

love the names you picked out for the kids btw. karura is perfect. i can't explain it, but it feels completely like a name that they'd use. and of course the son's named asuma.
Effie-a chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
seriously totally loved this ! Thank you!
Coelha-chan chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Happy weekend to you too!

This was adorable! I love family fics with Shikamaru and Temari, and I love the names you picked for their kids.. so suitable. I also loved the way I could relate this fic to "Inside the Black Ant", just like the wrist thing, and the trousers... I love the trousers part. I could read 1543435 fics about them!

I'm so happy I found you! I was longing for good ShikaTema fics, and they're hard to find. Please tell me you'll write something new soon!
the TumTum tree chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
There is no other couple in Naruto that works so well as these 2 at just living a normal life, being parents and being in love. You can write them in character *and* make them believably happy. You can write them as serious, with banter, lazy or motivated all in one and it's utterly convincing.

It's probably because they're some of the only characters in Naruto who are pretty sane.

You write them really well by the way, this was pitch perfect imo ;)
Ayamichan34 chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Lol this reminds of my niece every morning at like 6 she come in and sit on my back and scream "WAKE UP AUNTY" or "I GOTTA PEE"...oh the good days(i hope you can hear the sarcasm) lol.

This was awesome! I was tickled pink thru the whole story! Great Job!
TeddyBearHugs chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Reading your story made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside _ I LOVE it! Reading fanfics about how the Naruto characters become parents always puts a smile on my face :)

-TeddyBearHugs
introperv chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
sweet!
eternal-butterfly chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Now this morning routine sounds familiar! Haha i love family fics! This is sooo cute! And shikatema ane so perfect! Lol, we woke up the other morning to discover our twin toddlers had ran round putting cat food and cereal in all the shoes so we could all have a play day at home! ( we caved so they won of course!) Was cute but a bitch to clean up!

The joys of being a parent! X x
hymnia chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Hee. That was fun. :D
Jxmorphine chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Very, very cute and well written.
Red Kaze chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
(Trousers again!) This was so cute and sweet...except for the gross cookie. Funny! Definitely like a weekend morning with little kids.
Lila Priceless chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
I love how you write these two. Even their children are believable.