Reviews for A Thousand Words
Lucretia-Caseyandra chapter 2 . 12/28/2010
Hey, can we get a little letter from Harry about the "meeting" at the lake? *Wink, wink, nudge, nudge*. :) Caseyandra
neji.tenten.girl chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Very nicely written. :) It was so sweat when he talked about Viktor Krum.
anne chapter 2 . 8/9/2007
aww! continue please! you probably won't though.. anyways this was written really well and i really enjoyed reading it goodjob.

rhr
harrypotterhunney6512 chapter 2 . 10/13/2006
omg both of these were so good! LOVED IT!
sd chapter 2 . 1/20/2006
SO, u just decide to stop writing, huh, HUH, continue writing! NOW! ITS GOOD!

CONTINUE!
iccypenguin chapter 2 . 12/27/2005
aw!it's so swet!Love it your stories!
iccypenguin chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
aw this is soo sweet!i love the ending...lol!you are very good at this!keep it coming!
tabbycat1390 chapter 2 . 11/26/2005
awsome letters! u are an awsome witer and u barely changed the actuall book but only made it more awsme! i hate it when ppl go completely agains't the actually story... :)
pearls chapter 2 . 8/27/2004
aw...so cute

i loved both letters...well written:D
Rosekeet chapter 2 . 3/6/2003
oh, sly move hermione. *nudge nudge* cute. really like the letter idea.
Ketchum chapter 2 . 9/20/2002
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww how cute! :)
sniffle chapter 2 . 8/5/2002
WWWWWAAAAAHHHH! I CRIED AGAIN! WWWAAAAAAHHHH! DAMN YOU'RE GOOD AT THIS! WWWAAAAAHHHHH! J.K.R. BETTER GET THOSE TWO TOGETHER OR IM GOING TO STALK AND KILL OR SEVERLY HARM HER!(j/k dont kill me) lol, kill or severly har? heehee... WWWAAAAAHHHH!
Kat chapter 2 . 3/29/2002
NO! No, you are not "el fin". You are going to tell me what happens at the lake!
Topaz Waters chapter 2 . 3/29/2002
OMG,that was so 's hard to find a quality H/R around here nowadays. Keep on writing, this is awesome.

DragonJewel
Tessie chapter 2 . 3/29/2002
Fantastic. Very well written and oh so Hermione. Loved this little piece of fluff.