Reviews for Finding Your Own Happiness
ranoshi chapter 10 . 4/24
Kiba is such a jerk, he just doesn't know when to stop. Poor Hinata. Sasuke...wth dude, Naruto confessed, why can't you just accept it when you love him too orz
ranoshi chapter 8 . 4/24
Even though broken ribs seemed a bit much, I think Kiba deserved the beating because wouldn't like words against Hinata and Sasuke is important to Naruto so he was just being dumb. Naruto patching Sasuke up, Sasuke kissing him, them being bizarre together was so sweet. I tested up but had to hold back because at work and all even if it is break lol
ranoshi chapter 7 . 4/24
I like how Naruto noticed Sasuke's fatigue and looked into it. Naruto interacting with Neji and Tenten was refreshing to see. I am relieved to see Sakura not acting like a fan girl. Naruto's words to Sasuke moved my heart, he cares for Sasuke so much ;_; He broke the seal and saved Sasuke's life. I'm happy Sasuke finds Naruto's presence comforting. Naruto secretly helping Sasuke with his community service, Sasuke's thank you, it is all so sweet. Lovely chapter.
ranoshi chapter 6 . 4/24
Wow, Hinata is sort of mean. That end permanently thing while true to put it in such a way. I like how well Sasuke is handling things. Hinata getting a clue about how Naruto feels for Sasuke, might be something used on the future so I look forward to it.
ranoshi chapter 5 . 4/24
This is so sad. The elders are horrible.
ranoshi chapter 4 . 4/24
I really admire how gracious you all from the support of your readers. It makes me feel comfortable with reading knowing the author isn't bitter but appreciative. Your writing is top notch, you or your beta so a great job proofreading for error before you publish and that is great. I like the concept and look forward to see a relationship between Naruto and Sasuke will come to be. Hinata's dad volunteering her to be married makes me think he might not approve of who she is already seeing. Naruto's casual friendliness and how it flusters Sasuke sometimes is cute.
muttjc2003 chapter 14 . 3/28
This was an amazing fanfiction. You write very well and did a wonderful job. :)
Emeneska chapter 14 . 4/24/2016
*kyaaaaa*
BlackKiryuu chapter 14 . 5/21/2015
Sweeeet
Rain of the Forest chapter 3 . 5/12/2015
No fucking kidding you two. *growls* MAN I hate the council... *thinks* But wait... THEY share some of the blame for Sasuke's betrayal!
Lavi: How so?
Because, if they had never had an unanimous decision to kill off the Uchiha clan, then the Hokage would never had to make the order to do it. Then Itachi would never have killed them, so Sasuke wouldn't be an avenger freak...
Lavi:... but if the Uchiha weren't killed off, they would have gotten away with the Coup.
The Hokage knew very well of the Coup, if he had made the decision to train the shinobi of his village who weren't loyal to the Uchiha, then they could have stopped them. Sharingan or not.
LovThisFanfic chapter 14 . 1/2/2015
Amazing I really really liked it
raindownchaos chapter 7 . 11/11/2014
Ehhh I think Naruto wouldn't be subtle about those metal bands that Sasuke had, he would talk to Tsunade and demand to know why Sasuke was wearing something that could kill him. Also I don't think Tsunade would give in to Naruto if he said that in Sasuke's defense, I think she would tell him he doesn't have what it takes to be Hokage and kick him out her office.
ayano chapter 14 . 9/26/2014