Reviews for Im the only one who can beat up Rick
2kittykats1home chapter 4 . 10/8/2014
Please continue this story! It's my favourite one out of all the ones the archives! It needs to be continued! It's just to awesome to forget!
Abandoned Account 111111111111 chapter 4 . 5/6/2014
So cute!
xLiveTogetherDieAlonex chapter 4 . 6/12/2013
Wow! Strange but I've never read any Young Ones fanfic yet it's one of my favourite shows in the world! Also, I've never been a fan of slash fan fiction but this really changed my mind :D this is such a great story and works so well even in keeping with the characters themselves - but it looks like you've abandoned it :( PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE continue! I love it and you were doing great!
courtoftheair chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Good, although I must point out that we don't say 'ass' in England, and don't pronounce the 'r' in first. It's more like 'fuhst'.
ryohei-nya chapter 4 . 12/7/2012
looooved it
Nikki chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
This is the cutest story ever! Even more than Kurt and Blaine from glee (okay maybe not)! I love gay stories, THANK YOU! You changed me!
Emm chapter 4 . 8/5/2011
Love it! Please, write another chapter! :) XD And the "Lentil tea" was SOOO GOOD! XD
leia-nog chapter 3 . 6/4/2011
This is a really great story, but you really need to watch your spelling and grammar. Apart from that, this story rocks!
emmish chapter 4 . 5/25/2011
Lentil tea and talking rat 3 XD

The mannerisms are spot on :P

Are they gonna get 'intimate' in the story? :P

Em

x
satelliteskin chapter 3 . 5/23/2011
OMG! I'm so happy you updated! That was adorable :')
cheekybastard chapter 3 . 5/23/2011
aw, that's sweet. Though I had to re-read the first 2 chapters to get into the story again and at some places I missed some capital letters or similar, but all in all: good stuff, keep going like this! :)
emmish chapter 3 . 5/23/2011
This is sweet, I'm glad you updated!

Emma
satelliteskin chapter 2 . 5/9/2011
Love it so far :) hope you update sooon
Profile Discontinued chapter 2 . 4/22/2011
More! More! Moremoremoremoremore! It's so cute, I love it! Please don't give this story up, "it's so bloody nice!"
RizzoTheGeekster chapter 2 . 4/18/2011
Awwwww is all i can say 3. I LOVE the young ones and seriously this story was the cutest D , you should seriously carry it on ] it was great (Y) keep up the good work D

xX