Reviews for Im the only one who can beat up Rick
2kittykats1home chapter 4 . 10/8/2014
Please continue this story! It's my favourite one out of all the ones the archives! It needs to be continued! It's just to awesome to forget!
FamilyGuyFanatic chapter 4 . 5/6/2014
So cute!
xLiveTogetherDieAlonex chapter 4 . 6/12/2013
Wow! Strange but I've never read any Young Ones fanfic yet it's one of my favourite shows in the world! Also, I've never been a fan of slash fan fiction but this really changed my mind :D this is such a great story and works so well even in keeping with the characters themselves - but it looks like you've abandoned it :( PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE continue! I love it and you were doing great!
courtoftheair chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Good, although I must point out that we don't say 'ass' in England, and don't pronounce the 'r' in first. It's more like 'fuhst'.
ryohei-nya chapter 4 . 12/7/2012
looooved it
Nikki chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
This is the cutest story ever! Even more than Kurt and Blaine from glee (okay maybe not)! I love gay stories, THANK YOU! You changed me!
Emm chapter 4 . 8/5/2011
Love it! Please, write another chapter! :) XD And the "Lentil tea" was SOOO GOOD! XD
leia-nog chapter 3 . 6/4/2011
This is a really great story, but you really need to watch your spelling and grammar. Apart from that, this story rocks!
emmish chapter 4 . 5/25/2011
Lentil tea and talking rat 3 XD

The mannerisms are spot on :P

Are they gonna get 'intimate' in the story? :P

satelliteskin chapter 3 . 5/23/2011
OMG! I'm so happy you updated! That was adorable :')
cheekybastard chapter 3 . 5/23/2011
aw, that's sweet. Though I had to re-read the first 2 chapters to get into the story again and at some places I missed some capital letters or similar, but all in all: good stuff, keep going like this! :)
emmish chapter 3 . 5/23/2011
This is sweet, I'm glad you updated!

satelliteskin chapter 2 . 5/9/2011
Love it so far :) hope you update sooon
PinkyPsycho chapter 2 . 4/22/2011
More! More! Moremoremoremoremore! It's so cute, I love it! Please don't give this story up, "it's so bloody nice!"
RizzoTheGeekster chapter 2 . 4/18/2011
Awwwww is all i can say 3. I LOVE the young ones and seriously this story was the cutest D , you should seriously carry it on ] it was great (Y) keep up the good work D