Reviews for Sherlock and His Doctor
you-mortal chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Why is there no more chapters? *cries* you haven't updated in ages but I am going to follow anyway
FunkyColdMedina chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Okay, this story needs to be updated now!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
update
CHiKa-RoXy chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Oh your friend very much NOTICED your sadness, or he/she wouldn't just suddenly be nice to ya. They know to not try to talk about it with you so they look for other ways to cheer you up. I'm glad you have a good friend like you do. :)

I am happy that you wrote this, because it's very interesting and it's a REALLY good crossover. I do hope that you continue with this awesome badass story. Because if you don't, I'll have the Doctor hound you about it until you do!
Ohthatfangirl chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
This is really good! Please say you're gunna keep on writing this because I'd love to know what happens next :) please update x
Oceane Meldagon chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
I find this crossover to be very interesting... I like the idea of it! I enjoy the way you started! If you would please continue it?
xroxalotx chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
MOAR.
ifan13 chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Please, please, please update!
Mazz84 chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Ooohh, liking it so far.

Will u do more? Please do more,u can't have Sherlock Holmes with no Doctor. That's just madness!

If there's more coming, I'll be waitng.

M.x

P.S. good luck with your exams!
wishyfishy chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Great beginning! The way you set up the Doctor arriving in Sherlock's universe was different and just plain brilliant. And the characters seem pretty spot on, which is another plus. I can't wait to read what happens next! Keep up the good work.
wehaveopitions chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Ah, I like this. Doctor is thought to be drunk, because how else can you explain the TARDIS, and that big grin! I liked the deductions and you have written everyone nicely and in character...I hope you do continue this, even if it's for a few more chapters and not even a case, I'd love to see what happens! :D
BB chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Love it! Sherlock might be a little out of character, but if he is I like this version better. Heh! Keep going!
Merry chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
I LOVE THIS. 3 You need to finish it. Or post more. :P
aastrid chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
WANT MORE!

Great story! I want to know how it ends!
sherlockfangirl2 chapter 1 . 3/19/2011