Reviews for Ashes, Ashes We All Fall Down
AliciaW68 chapter 20 . 11/9/2014
I have just stayed up all night and read this all the way through. I am going to be so tired today and have an angry teenager and husband wondering why I'm not functioning well today. I laughed, cried, cried some more , got angry and then sobbed. Wow what a story, I want to say I loved it but that doesn't seem the right word. I was immersed in it totally. Thank you for writing this and for giving it to us. Ax
Laughinglucy chapter 20 . 9/3/2014
Well, I'm certainly not laughing right now!
This was a wonderful story, with more angst than I am capable of handling , and I have reread the first and last chapters again, and needed several tissues.
What a great job you did with Edward and Bella!
I may have to reread it all again before I can let them go.
I will now read your complete library of stories, being assured by the quality of this one, that the others will be just as good.
Thank you for your time and incredible imagination!
laughinglucy chapter 20 . 9/5/2014
What an amazing story this is! I've probably read over a thousand Edward and Bella stories since 2009, and will happily place this story at the top. The only other story that I can remember affecting me or making me cry as much is the author McGee's "The Trick Is To Keep Breathing", which is in canon, and vampire. I reread your story immediately after completing it the first time, thinking since this story is 3 years old, you may not even be checking the reviews. But I hope you do, because you deserve all the praise you receive on this one, which frankly needs to be published. As an avid reader, and a librarian, this deserves more consideration than many, many of the books sitting on shelves getting dusty. Could it be that you really are a career author? I would love to know, and would happily pull out the credit card at B & N! Thank you from the bottom of aching heart for your time and talent, and proving, once again, that true love does indeed conquer all!
Lynne
dreamngo4it9 chapter 20 . 8/25/2014
Wow, this story was such a year jerker! I cried through most of it, lol. I loved all of the different aspects from beginning to end. I loved the loved despite how hard it was at times. The character development was amazing throughout the story! I loved the ending. It fit the story and characters so well! Wish there was more!
americannight99 chapter 20 . 8/12/2014
Omg I loved this whole story but you ripped my heart out with this last chapter. But a great way to end it. And in all fairness you did warn me :-)
Sheryl's Sphere chapter 12 . 6/27/2014
I've read this entire book and now this sequel in one sitting. I've been too wrapped up in the story to stop and review ... but damn... all I can say is that this is one of the best stories I have ever read. It's hard to pull new characters into a twilight fanfiction and pull off the type of emotional attachment that you have developed for Beth and Fella. I'm so glad you didn't name her Reneesme. This is such a powerful story ... far... far better than any 50 shades of grey which has little story line and way too much detailed sexual exploits. I really love this story...
lynntjax chapter 20 . 9/1/2013
Awesome story! You should be very proud!
Kmelv3130 chapter 20 . 12/31/2012
That was beautiful
Ivegotit chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
i so love your stories and think i can not thank enough if i try. this one took little bit long to finish but was it roller coaster! i think you are awesome.
kneon chapter 9 . 12/31/2012
I read the first part & it is so good. I haven't cried so much since I read Red Line. Your story is so heartbreaking, but with so much hope.
lucy1521 chapter 9 . 12/18/2012
First I have to say your story is very interesting. I also wanted to say that there are ones who are just as you described in your story, but not all dom/sub relationship is different in there own way. The way you have written is grouping the Bdsm community in a very abusive cruel manner, and taking advantage of ones that have been adused in there that is the only type of people that would like that lifestyle which is simply not come from normal childhoods with no abuse at and sub relationships vary as to the degree to which a person submits but it is not all bad. Doms that look out for the welfare of there sub will take care of there needs sexual,emotional,physical. The aftercare is very loving and most cases both will discuss the scenes to see what there partner liked or didn't like and if any changes need to be you mentioned in the story there are safe words usually green,yellow,red to help the Dom measure the intensity to which he can continue to way you have written tells me you have a very negative attitude toward that lifestyle, and that is your right as a person, but if you read a little more on this subject you will find that some of the relationships can be very strong and loving.
MaydayLover1 chapter 20 . 11/24/2012
I cried throughout the entire story but this chapter by far made me cry the worst... You are such an amazing write, able to hit every emotion. You should honestly think about changing out the character names and trying to get this published as a book.
belleveloso chapter 20 . 11/24/2012
good story
Kree-on-toast chapter 19 . 10/23/2012
Ah, it was in here!

god that last chapter... I'm fairly sure my almost husband thinks im crazy bawling my eyes out every few minutes at a computer screen.

you would think he would be used to it by now after all this time :P

with the mostest love from the other side of the world

Kree
Sarah Amin chapter 20 . 9/23/2012
this story always makes me cry .. he's been through too much , he spent all his life fighting for something he didnt know .. he wanted love but all he got was pain !