Reviews for Moonlight Siren
Rosa Scarsz Cruz chapter 1 . 3/18
I like how you put in other mermaid things from different things (stories, movies, books, anime, manga, comics, etc.) because if you only did The Little Mermaid then, as much as I love it, there would be too much tragedy x3 (I always cry when I think about the Prince actually, even under a spell, thinking that the witch was his love TxT) :3 I love it so far ยท too bad that there isn't much merboy yaoi fan fiction
lavanderbunny chapter 30 . 11/28/2014
*Claps* BRAVO! BRAVO!
YullenSunsetKitsune chapter 30 . 10/2/2014
I really love this story! It's so cute!
YullenSunsetKitsune chapter 21 . 10/1/2014
Neah Walker is a guy. he is Mana Walker's brother and Allen's uncle.
YullenSunsetKitsune chapter 15 . 10/1/2014
i don't mean to sound rude or anything, but can you make the chapters longer? you have more for the author's note than the chapters themselves.
YullenSunsetKitsune chapter 14 . 10/1/2014
i love it so much!
Fallingthroughthefolds chapter 19 . 7/10/2014
This story is very interesting I like it more than I thought I would
dcdc123 chapter 21 . 6/9/2014
NEAH IS A GUY! HE WAS MANA'S BROTHER! BRO-THER! oh and Suman's innocence was on his RIGHT ARM NOT HIS LEFT!
dcdc123 chapter 15 . 6/9/2014
HE WAS THE 14TH NOAH NOT THE FUCKIN 13TH NOAH! THE 13 NOAH IS NAMED MAITORA NOAH OF ABILITY! PLUS NEAH WALKER IS DEAD! *takes deep breaths* sorry i hate it when people get things wrong when it was not ment to be changed in your story. like you said that you changed the noah clan to millennium group, im cool with that. but in the A/N you said that "Allen was accused of being the 13th Noah in the series" AND HE WAS NOT!
dcdc123 chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
*eye twitches* I don't mean to be rude, I like the story but Allen's Crowned Clown is on his LEFT ARM NOT HIS FUCKIN RIGHT ARM! *calms down* sorry but i get really angry when people get their DGM facts wrong. I like the story though i bet its gona be cool. *mumbles to self* except for the right arm bit.
OneDayPineapple chapter 21 . 4/5/2014
Wait... isn't Sheril a dude? 0-0" wrong sheril?
Snipperita chapter 6 . 2/26/2014
...it's "Moyashi" not "Moyoshi"
AmbertheCat chapter 30 . 1/12/2014
This had me on the edge of my seat (well my bed in my case owo) the entire time! I loved it!
AmbertheCat chapter 3 . 1/12/2014
I will admit...I tried saying Crowned Clown 3 times fast...didn't really work 0w0
I am loving this so far!
Guestnekosback chapter 5 . 12/14/2013
... It's MOYashi! Not miyoshi... Just sayin...