Reviews for Moonlight Siren
OneDayPineapple chapter 21 . 4/5
Wait... isn't Sheril a dude? 0-0" wrong sheril?
Snipperita chapter 6 . 2/26
...it's "Moyashi" not "Moyoshi"
AmbertheCat chapter 30 . 1/12
This had me on the edge of my seat (well my bed in my case owo) the entire time! I loved it!
AmbertheCat chapter 3 . 1/12
I will admit...I tried saying Crowned Clown 3 times fast...didn't really work 0w0
I am loving this so far!
Guestnekosback chapter 5 . 12/14/2013
... It's MOYashi! Not miyoshi... Just sayin...
Infinities Lover chapter 30 . 12/9/2013
x3 lol This was cute!
Cana99 chapter 21 . 10/27/2013
I hope that tkyi doesn't start something so when they come in its totally awkward if you catch my drift. Anyway I'm still going to read more . Hope these chapters are really good. And look I'm the 200th review!
Cana99 chapter 4 . 10/26/2013
You've got it backward his scar on his left side too. And this is bothering me but I shall keep reading
Cana99 chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Allen's left hand is the one containing his innocence not his right one. Anyway I liked how you started this. I will continue to read more
angelic24731 chapter 30 . 8/12/2013
I might just have to read this a few more times :) I have read a lot of d gray man mermaid stories but your is by far one of the best!
Nella Hyuga chapter 30 . 5/28/2013
LOVE IT! :3 your writeing style is diffrent and very much enjoyable! :3
Nella Hyuga chapter 5 . 5/27/2013
LOL poor Kanda and Allen, Stunned into silence :3 guess theyre realizeing more about themselves :P
Daniella chapter 6 . 5/11/2013
I'm wondering how in the first chapter Kanda kept thinking Allen's name(it was Kanda's) point of view and Allen can't speak yet, so how would he know his name?
BLEACHLOVER101 chapter 30 . 4/28/2013
Okay.. A few things, I really liked the story but you have a few things off , like how Neptune and Poseidon are the same entity, one roman, the other Greek . Second sheril and neah are men. Lol, sheril is roads adopted father as well but all in all I liked the plot :)
Edlinal chapter 30 . 4/18/2013