Reviews for Coalescence
angeltrin1 chapter 1 . 1/20
Such a sweet story. I love reading Draco and Harry. Thank you for writing this.
InkedBaby chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
I cant handle this, its too much, like talk about feeling warm and fuzzy. Im in love with Draco here, im in love with the intensity and intimacy between the two, its just perfect. This is the best portrayel of their relationship ive read, it holds the same frantic want between them, but a perfect, softer feeling is always there, too. This is literally perfect.
harrytwifan chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Oh how I wish it would have gone this way! Very realistic. Loved it!
Nancy
DemeRain chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Thanks for sharing.
Yinzer Reader chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
I would love to read the story of the way these boys found each other. It seems like the way the story should have gone. Very sweet and romantic.
bouncy 72 chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Hi hon. That was so sweet. I'd never thought of what would happen after the bathroom incident if it had been different. So many more ppl would b alive ey. Thanks 4 the story :)
sapphirescribe chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
This wasn't at all what I expected but I loved it. I don't know if you've ever thought of expanding it, but I'd love to see even little snippets of how they got where they are "today," the softer side of Draco and Harry's nightmares and need and the idea of their special Saturday's together... I like that this took place after the war and after they came back. They're more mature and their love and affection is rooted in something deeper than just a schoolboy crush or competition. I totally buy this as a possible reality. Loved it.
K Krystine chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
SO SWEET.
Of Chaos and Mischief chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Lovely piece. Thank you.
CarysPendragon chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
too sweet for words :)
ScorpioDani chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Really beautiful! I love the ending.
sunxsleepsx chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
love 3
KJmom chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
That was really beautiful. I usually prefer a slow build up with this pairing. I like to be there from the very beinning, but this was so well written that I didn't miss that.

Love it!
DeanneGray chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Loved it. Beautifully written, love the snowglobe idea!
PhoenixPixie chapter 1 . 3/20/2011