Reviews for dancing on air
malfunctionjunction chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Black Swan is a good movie, though. Ukraine is a pretty crazed chick, when she lets it out that is. Again, another great story with interesting introspective. There's not enough stories focused on the sisters and their personalities, since it's implied that Ukraine shares her sister's love for Russia but is better at hiding it. If not implied in canon material, their song pretty much shows it off.
square box chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
this. was. AMAZING.

I loved how Ukraine was portrayed- not the completely innocent, sweet, SANE girl everybody sees her as.

I find it a bit unfair to Belarus sometimes. Ukraine is the 'perfect' girl, the one everyone sees as a shining example. While she is regarded as the 'batshit insane' girl, the one everyone fears. I mean, yeah, she's scary sometimes, but honestly.

I am making no sense.
CouldrenOfInsanity chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
That, you amazing writer, was gorgeous!
shades of scarlet and gold chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
I should have re-watched Black Swan.

...

Oh, who am I kidding? I will NEVER be able to write ANYTHING NEAR as awesome as this.

This was just -agh- so AMAZING. I love it so so so so SO (excuse my lack of commas) awesome.

Everything, from the writing, to orthography/grammar, to characterisation was /perfect/.
call me milady chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
...DUUUUDE.

This. Guh. I'm guessing you heard the "carrots and sticks" image song, or something, because I swear, this story-slash-idea of yours is fecking CANON.

Or, you know, you're just that good. Who knows, right?

Oh, Ukraine, baby, you're starting to scare me. And just when I'm, like, online at friggin' 1 a.m. in the morning. Thank you for that.

Also, Black Swan is the chiz. So star, just bump everything and watch it agaaaaiiin. /compelling voice plz.
heygodcomplex chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
i remember talking to you about ukraine belarus' character songs and how the former was insane too, and man, i didn't really want that 'cause i don't know, i wanted a sane person in the family but this is really good and makes me want to change my mind. :c

but yeah, this is really good.
Dorisling chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Is this a Black Swan parody? I am glad someone wrote a Hetalia X Black Swan fanfic, but I was too freaked out by the film that I think I will wait for a little while before reading this :)