Reviews for e l e v e n t h
merrygould chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
/heartwrenching/. It's a wonder how much emotion you pour into your words. As you read, you can picture the terrifying images. You can almost hear the screams that were described. In the end, when all the other nations had rushed to help, and when Japan had thought of the little girl in heaven, the story was tied together. This was...brilliant. Absolutely brilliant.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Love it3
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 5/5/2011

This made me cry. Awesome fic!
DuchessaLaura chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
I really liked that. My aunt was in Japan when the earth quakes happened. She's in the Marines. She helped a lot after they happened.

Very touching.
IllusionaryMagician chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
T-T that was good! Well done! Sniff, im sad for the people in japan, but unfortunatly we cant do anything about nature, can only roll with the punches it gives... Glad nations are helping out! Well done
CeilingNinja chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Brought tears to my eyes. Beautifully written.

heygodcomplex chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
oh my god. i've read a couple of fanfic/seen a couple of fanarts that deal with this in a less... tactful manner and i don't know, i've been averse to sendaific since then but as per usual you've done this very respectfully and touchingly and i tip my hat off to you.
prittymiddy chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Thank you for this story, it was very touching.

prayers and thoughts to Japan :)
wisecurledqueen chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Thank you so much!

Dorisling chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
The earthquake magnitude has been refined to 9 on the Richter scale a few days ago by Japanese officials.

God bless the Fukushima Fifty, and, well I did think of Hetalia immediately when I heard on the news the arrival of German, British, Chinese and American rescue teams at Japan, as well as Russia saying it will provide energy sources 3
Crystalgurl101 chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Its not weird that this made me cry, right? :'D

*whimpers* That was SO sweet! Despite the tragedy, you still managed to keep it sweet and hopeful. When Kiku finally spoke, the tears sprang to my eyes! The only sentence my mind could form was, "D'awwww!" x'D America made me smile; I just loved how he whipped out the nation-card to get in Kiku's room.

I think about Japan every single day and pray that they get through this as quickly as possible without any more tragedy or losses. :( The fact that SO many nations have sent our they aid just brings me back to Hetalia and how our countries really DO watch out for one another. GAAAAH! :'D

Short, sweet and very nice to read. Good job with this one! I really liked it~ :)