Reviews for Gray Eyes, White Tower
kaia chapter 33 . 5/5
You're a great writer! I love all the detail you give about the running of Minas Tirith and how realistic and believable your story is. Your characterizations are all spot on and their language is similar to the way Tolkien wrote, which is hard to find in Fanfiction! I like how the romance is a little more understated and more focus is given to the story and development of the characters. Although I do enjoy the fluffy scenes as well! Keep up the good work... And I'm honestly kind of hoping that Denethor dies because I really dislike that guy!
Doranwen chapter 33 . 3/12
This is a most fascinating story! I have always been fond of Boromir Lives AUs but of the ones that are well-written, I have found most turn out darker than the original story. I am delighted to find that this one seems to result in MORE people alive by the end (Halbarad, for instance). I sincerely hope you haven't abandoned the fic! I very much want to see the end of it (particularly enjoying all the political stuff with Boromir as the Steward).
Mandochk chapter 33 . 3/11
I have been enjoying this story a great deal, and hope to see more of it in the future. Boromir is especially well written and you've found a great way to keep him in the story without badly affecting the rest of the lore.

Great work so far!
partygirl98 chapter 33 . 2/8
It took me a while to get through this but I can say that I really enjoyed reading this so far. I do hope you can finish then when you get the time. I know that yours is one of the few Lord of the Rings story on here that I actually liked that had a good plot and didn't just jump right into the mushy romance. Please keep up the good work!
Hakazu chapter 33 . 1/1
A interesting story, looking forward to read more about it
Guest chapter 33 . 12/18/2014
I love how you've woven your own story but have essentially stuck to Tolkien"s characters, events and timeline. It's interesting meeting Boromir the survivor. I wonder at Denethor's eventual fate and I adore Faramir.
Trainee Hero chapter 33 . 12/10/2014
I just read this all the way through and I loved it!
Court90 chapter 33 . 12/4/2014
This story is one of my favourite stories as you don't get many Boromir/OC stories. I really like your oc which is surprising since I usually hate the way people write their oc's for obvious reasons (Mary-Sue's). Now you will just have to update soon. ;)
Livia09 chapter 33 . 11/13/2014
Still reading and still loving your story! Thank you for the update. Love Livia
Guest chapter 11 . 11/12/2014
Is it just me or is "Damn My Shoulder!" A Sherlock reference? I found what may be another but I can't remember. I like this story, I never liked boromir's death. He deserved to live. Thank you for the story, it is very well written in my opinion.
Mystic Archer Horse chapter 33 . 11/10/2014
It was a good read. Well written.
kaia chapter 33 . 11/10/2014
awesome chapter! well worth the wait! i am still a follower of yours!
AUaddict chapter 33 . 11/9/2014
This is an excellent work and I'm looking forward to more chapters. If I'm not mistaken, you have blended together things from both the books and the movies and you have done it very well. I also liked that Beregond got more action than in the books and that we got to know more about him. Good luck with writing.
mynamemattersnot chapter 33 . 11/7/2014
Glad to see this back! It's definitely everything I've been waiting for! As it was a brilliantly written chapter and illustrated every character so well! You impressed me yet again with your brilliance! Looking forward to the march at the Black Gate. 8D!