Reviews for Gray Eyes, White Tower
Oh you must continue. I love how close to canon you stuck. I wondered during the battle, if their should have been a sortie of Gondorian soldiers other than Dol Amroth's knights. I found it odd that the Gondorian soldiers didn't fight at all. I love you for keeping Denethor alive. It is why I started reading your story in the first place- to read abt the political melee it would create if the stewardamd his heir were not dead. And you have delivered. But you must continue soon. There are still juicy bits ahead. I enjoyed the love story very much. Straight Boromir love stories are hard to find. I loved that Boromir's chosen lady was no delicate beauty. She was perfect. Tolkien never did say why Boromir hadn't settled down. Perhaps the rising tide of war...
Your writing style has improved such a great deal since the first chapter. It is no longer experimental. By this chapter you have settled into the writing, setting and timeframe as an author. Grown comfortable with your characters. And I suppose I have settled into your writing style as a reader. Just wanted to let you know the chapter is great excitement. 3
Nice story. But Boromir and Morloth's initial dialogue was too coherent and jolly to be made by someone in a lot of pain. Remember he isn't hooked up to an IV here full of pain meds. Read Canafinwe. Her story- A long and weary way- depicts a starved and severly wounded Aragorn near the end. Anyways I'll stick with this simply bcz this the best boromir is alive story I have found as yet. And I have already read 'Boromir returns' though I don't remember if it was OK -good or great good.
7ima chapter 33 . 4/17
I found myself off put by the pairing in this but find myself delighted with what I have found. I didn't like chapter 32 though, gave me some angsty teen vibes. Eugh! Looking forward to more chapters.
Christmas 95 chapter 33 . 11/28/2015
Please update soon. This story is great. The storyline is realistic and charming and I enjoy all the Morloth and Boromir moments and big brother, little brother moments. Can't wait to see how it ends.
kaia chapter 33 . 5/5/2015
I BEG OF UPDATE SOON PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Guest chapter 33 . 3/14/2015
You're a great writer! I love all the detail you give about the running of Minas Tirith and how realistic and believable your story is. Your characterizations are all spot on and their language is similar to the way Tolkien wrote, which is hard to find in Fanfiction! I like how the romance is a little more understated and more focus is given to the story and development of the characters. Although I do enjoy the fluffy scenes as well! Keep up the good work... And I'm honestly kind of hoping that Denethor dies because I really dislike that guy!
Doranwen chapter 33 . 3/12/2015
This is a most fascinating story! I have always been fond of Boromir Lives AUs but of the ones that are well-written, I have found most turn out darker than the original story. I am delighted to find that this one seems to result in MORE people alive by the end (Halbarad, for instance). I sincerely hope you haven't abandoned the fic! I very much want to see the end of it (particularly enjoying all the political stuff with Boromir as the Steward).
Mandochk chapter 33 . 3/11/2015
I have been enjoying this story a great deal, and hope to see more of it in the future. Boromir is especially well written and you've found a great way to keep him in the story without badly affecting the rest of the lore.

Great work so far!
partygirl98 chapter 33 . 2/8/2015
It took me a while to get through this but I can say that I really enjoyed reading this so far. I do hope you can finish then when you get the time. I know that yours is one of the few Lord of the Rings story on here that I actually liked that had a good plot and didn't just jump right into the mushy romance. Please keep up the good work!
Hakazu chapter 33 . 1/1/2015
A interesting story, looking forward to read more about it
Guest chapter 33 . 12/18/2014
I love how you've woven your own story but have essentially stuck to Tolkien"s characters, events and timeline. It's interesting meeting Boromir the survivor. I wonder at Denethor's eventual fate and I adore Faramir.
Trainee Hero chapter 33 . 12/10/2014
I just read this all the way through and I loved it!
Court90 chapter 33 . 12/4/2014
This story is one of my favourite stories as you don't get many Boromir/OC stories. I really like your oc which is surprising since I usually hate the way people write their oc's for obvious reasons (Mary-Sue's). Now you will just have to update soon. ;)
Livia09 chapter 33 . 11/13/2014