Reviews for Collision Course
patricia.remacova chapter 1 . 3/31
I need a sequel cause I can't classify this as slash and I would like the actuall thing. :) But I liked it don't worry.
EmptySurface chapter 1 . 1/16
Aawwwwwww. I would comment in more detail, but I'm really sick and feels like shit. My brain is on vacation.

So, aaawwwwww. really sweet. Thank you for writing this and sharing. It's made my day much better.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 5/17/2016
good job. Loved how worried Steve was about Danny. They have such a strong friendship.
Minna cross chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
Loved it sooo much!
cmdrtekk chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
For a whump and angst short story none multi chapter, this was pretty well done - so much more with it than the typical offerings. You paced nicely and it all worked. You did not go overboard on any particular item and it all moved smoothly. Enjoyed this one. Thank you for sharing.
Sara chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Great Story !
Hope you write more about Danny or about an injured Danny.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Love how you portray the characters ... it's the Steve and Danny of season one. Love it.
tiggrr527 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Great story! I love the banter between the guys, you really did well on that! And to have them together at the end is just a bonus! Thanks for sharing!
PoetKnowit20 chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
This is awesome! That last line and the way it makes Steve feel! Wonderful! Really adore how you put in little hints at something more without just blatantly saying it! Good plot and well written! Enjoyed it immensely!
ILETUDRIVE chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
As usual I'm enthralled by the characterizations, humor, and connections you create between characters we see on TV. It seems no matter the genre you are very good at interpreting the little characteristics that make them come alive.

Stephanie
Lidil chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Wow.

Excellent.
BobWhite chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
like the story, but wat is with everyone putting the word 'babe' in danny's mouth? does he say it on the show or something?
Nightwing Gurl chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Aww~ lovely ending -squeals- Loved and enjoyed this story xD
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
very nice story, just the way i love it!
cytpotter chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Enjoyed the story! :) I love whump! Either Danny or Steve! Thanks for the read!