Reviews for Deathly Hollowed
You have no idea how much I hate you, now if you'll excuse me I have to cry in the corner for a bit.
kabir0399 chapter 9 . 9/14
You damn tease...
Thank you very much for the chapter I loved it
kabir0399 chapter 7 . 9/13
kabir0399 chapter 6 . 9/13
Thank you very much for the chapter this is awesome and amazing
kabs chapter 2 . 9/13
i absolutely love it!
kabs chapter 1 . 9/13
very interesting, glad he's a vasto lorde straight away
FLARECROWN chapter 28 . 9/7
Cool story, like how you blended both worlds, also Harry's interactions with Orihime is sweet.
Thekingofpwn chapter 28 . 9/5
AGGHG THE MOTHERFUCKING FEELS! One of the best FF i have read in a WHILE. Thanks.
pretishk chapter 28 . 9/3
brilliant !
Cypress98 chapter 28 . 8/26
I hope that there will be a sequel or another story where Harry as a shinigami.

Thanks for this wonderful fic. You had me crying rivers at some scenes.
FeyTheEpic chapter 28 . 8/20
OMG! This story was so amazing! you had somehow combined two characters that are so diffrent! and usually im not a Ulqi/Hime fan but this sorty might as well be a work of art. And the character progression was very well thought out, you also looked at things other authors dont, like ron's abilities in Wizard Chess, or hermione willing to learn dark spells for the war, or even Ichigo being captured, since lots of people right him as invincibale in his human form as well as his shinigami/quincy/hollow form. You dear person, trully are a great author, with a greater imagination.
TheEarlOfPudding16 chapter 17 . 8/6
This chapter is amazing! You launched missile after missile of cuteness and eventually it exploded into a giant mushroom cloud of feels! Thanks for writing something so cute and great, it even made me cry!
MysteryAsia chapter 28 . 7/31
Ah man... this was... ahaha. It took my soul and ripped it. The feels man.. the feels! But to put it simply, this fanfiction was awesome. One of the best bleach and HP crossovers I have ever read.
dveth chapter 28 . 7/19
The story was good, despite the frequent spelling errors. Good pacing, interesting and believable characters. The ending, however, is one of the worst endings I've ever read. It manages to ruin both Harry and Ulquiorra in one fell swoop. I'm legitimately upset that I read this story now.
BBWulf chapter 18 . 4/27
Great fic thus far. I intend to read more later, as I am taking a break from this genre to read another. I will be back t read the rest though, and more than likely add it as a favorite. :)
1,312 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »