Reviews for Deathly Hollowed
AnimePopcorn-XIII chapter 28 . 10/12
My only complaint about this story was the fact that Ulquiorra didn't have a total recall on his memory. Aside of that, this story was awesome.
The.Wholock.Brony.Assassin chapter 28 . 9/12
Great... Another story without the complete tag
The.Wholock.Brony.Assassin chapter 20 . 9/11
Oh hey look the story read my mind and gave a chapter solely dedicated for Harry and ichigo interaction.
The.Wholock.Brony.Assassin chapter 18 . 9/11
I really just want to see more interaction between ichigo and Harry, but then again, doesn't everyone want to?
The.Wholock.Brony.Assassin chapter 7 . 9/11
*ichigo dramatically busts in* "IM READY TO HUNT SOME HALLOWS"
*ichigo sees Harry and recognizes him* "WHAT I THOUGHT I KILLED YOU"
*harry rolls his eyes* "substitute shigami, I should have you know that I'm a very difficult person to kill"
*ichigo tenses* "what are you doing here"
*harry gives a small smile* "you know I ate my first human soul yesterday, it's almost poetic that the only human soul that I've ever eaten was the one who made me who I am today"
Myread88 chapter 28 . 9/6
thank goodness a happy ending! totally almost cried last chapter! and kyaaa Hermione /Severus xD
holliswalley chapter 28 . 8/22
Yes you brought him back and hopefully his other side will be remembered eventually.…ehehe sorry for disintegrating you
holliswalley chapter 27 . 8/22
Uses disintigrater on your barricade and you. You killed him! How could you?! }:( *breathes fire*
holliswalley chapter 6 . 8/21
What kind of trash
holliswalley chapter 3 . 8/21
The title sounds like a mixture of animal I have become by three days grace and monster by skillet.…that actually sounds pretty good
The story is good but your main falling is, without a doubt, spelling. Lily is spelt with one L between the i and y. Confidant-a confidant is someone you confide in, different from confident meaning having confidence. Voldemort was confident rather than confidant. Sorry if I sound pedantic but reading your story would be more enjoyable if spelling were improved.
Laesk chapter 28 . 6/25
nice, different. thank you for sharing this story with us all
setokayba2n chapter 11 . 4/10
I'm in chapter 11, it's a good fic but really, "Espiritu camino" is not very good, I like more the original names like "Garganta" or "Hadou" but is your fic.
allenx14 chapter 28 . 3/27
Dawwwww bull crap ending because I really liked the Harry that we had come to know ... but I understand why it was like that.
1,349 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »