Reviews for Deathly Hollowed

I dun like you anymore.
Galeiam chapter 22 . 2/26
ugh...ex machinas...
InsanelyMad chapter 27 . 2/25
WHAT THE F****** H*** WAS THAT FOR! DID YOU HAVE TO KILL HARRY!? I COULD F****** MURDER YOU RIGHT NOW!
T51b Moridin chapter 28 . 2/23
Intersting. So he did die. And because of the whole blam erased sins thing he forgot his life as a hollow. Though honestly if I recall don't the souls of Rukongai forget their human existence and and only start remembering from the point they enter rukongai? Thats how it normally is anyways. Coolio that he remembers at least till his death. Well done. I liked how he simply was himself yet ulquiorra mannerisms.

Overall I gotta say this was a great story. Well written excellent pacing and grammar was excellent too. Plot was planned well and the entire thing was cohesive and made sense. You introduced the mixture of both worlds excellently. Definitely 5/5 stars.
T51b Moridin chapter 27 . 2/23
That was honestly epic. I really wouldn't mind if that was the ending. All things considered that went very well and makes it one hell of an epic tragedy. I see that as there is another chapter harry/ulqui will somehow be back though without his power. Well done and well written.
T51b Moridin chapter 26 . 2/23
Once again epic. Ginny and a number of others going down was incredible. I'm definitely looking forward to this epic conclusion all the more. Especially when Byakuya waltzes in .
T51b Moridin chapter 25 . 2/23
WOw. Hermione is kicking ass. Hollows are attacking Hopefully Ichigo can kill them swiftly. Have you ever noticed how HOllow and HOpeful start with the same two letters? So very interesting.
T51b Moridin chapter 24 . 2/23
Hm. So no Ulqi/HarryxHermionexOrihime. I kinda want that. Its so cute.
T51b Moridin chapter 23 . 2/23
THat was hilarious. ALl of them watching Ichigo and his battle was beyond funny. And then shushing thm all. God so great.
T51b Moridin chapter 22 . 2/23
Lol. I wonder if Ulquiorra could find an alternative to ichigo losing his powers like was originally slated to happen. Would be an interesting turn of events.
T51b Moridin chapter 21 . 2/23
WOah. Things are winding up well. Looking forward to the major plot conclusions.
T51b Moridin chapter 20 . 2/23
Uhoh Poor remus. This is so good. Ichigo and Orihime were well integrated into the story. THe entire thing with the dementors being...well twisted hollows (funny cuz hollows are twisted already derp) was a great tie in as well.
T51b Moridin chapter 19 . 2/23
CUUUUUUUTE! Loved it. Just the right amount of pain and hilarity with a pinch of adorable.
T51b Moridin chapter 18 . 2/23
Soul Reaper fighting coming up ne? And possibly releasing all the dementors and giving them their proper place. Or cleansing them with Ulquiorra's or Ichigo's Zanpakuto. Always a good choice.
T51b Moridin chapter 17 . 2/23
I really liked that meeting with Hagrid. It was rather nice. Is Aizen merely locked up in this tale or did you have him killed? If I recall because of his fusion with the Hogyouku he could not rightly die and had simply been sealed.
1,293 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »