Reviews for Deathly Hollowed
Enigma Hakuteiken chapter 28 . 7/28
By far the best Bleach/Hp fanfic
1. Tsubaki, not Tsubasa. Tsubasa means feather, while Tsubaki means camellia; all of Orihime's fairies are named after flowers.
2. Kawaii, not kawai. It needs the second "i" to be a word usable in a sentence; it's like stripping a word of everything but the root bit that doesn't change and expecting it to make sense. It doesn't.
3. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *sobs over lost IchiHime*
Yay Ichi gave Ulqui a nosebleed— uh, I mean
The chances of IchiHime now seem drastically low. There isn't very much reason to constantly hint at the UlquiHime if it wasn't going to be a thing, unless you wrote the chapters as they came along and were just messing with us. I think I'm gonna go curl up in a corner and sulk before I resume reading. ;-;
Ulqui-fucking-orra. Great way to put it
... if we go by grades, Orihime should technically be better at English than Ichigo. She scores in the top three, while Ichigo just manages top 20.
Come to think of it, I didn't worry about Icchan when I reviewed last chapter. Icchaaaan nuuuuuuu ;-;
Oh dear, that's a bit concerning. I ship IchiHime rather hard myself... hopefully the votes turn out in my favor. UlquiHime is generally acceptable to me, but the crossover changes the game a bit too much for my liking.
I'm a little surprised. I'd have thought Ichigo would be almost completely fluent and comfortable with English, especially British English, since he's such a huge fan of Shakespeare and possibly music in English in canon.
Ulqui vs Malfoy. The confrontation of the century. Or not. XD
Ehhhh. Horcrux souls are that gross, huh?... blegh. Harry, no more Horcrux eating for you. They're like trying to eat raw cocoa beans without any sugar. Yeech.
ICHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

also i hope for the safety and well-being of your hubby even if he's back by now
Ooh, dementor style!
You have a lot of typos, and they detract a bit from the story. That said, they're currently not bad enough for me to quit cold turkey this early. I think I'll keep reading!
Rahianna chapter 11 . 6/17