Reviews for Why Lysander Scamander Loves Summer
Gelliefishes chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
This story was very amusing to read! I loved the reasons, and now I'm actually craving orange popsicles :P (though I can't since my teeth have been brushed XP) I liked Lysander a lot in this story. He was very amusing to read and quite Luna-like in my honest opinion. I'm quite a fan of Lilysander, but every now and then some cheesy friendship will do. Not that your story is cheesy :)

Best wishes!

-Silvie
JamesyBunny chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Adorable fic! But I can't look past the fact that in the begining it mentions that Lily has a popsicle and later she says that she's never had one.
Nat chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
all i have to say is... LOL. cute story : )
Prongs II chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
I think you made them quite good justice! Hello, I'm shouting in a review... I really liked it, both with the houses and Lysanders personality (though I missed the obvious kiss in the end, but it still works really well ;)). This story does summer justice, and I liked it a lot. Especially the line "Though Lysander was not, by birth, related to the Weasleys, he still considered himself one" was simple and still hilarious and explained his character good. Well done!

Prongs II
Melodiux chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
I absolutely love this!
lydiamaartin chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Oh, Mad, I don't know how you can churn out such awesome fics for pairings you loathe and then think they're /not/ awesome. I mean, siriusly, Idol twinny, get with the program: You have 127 stories and I'm pretty darn positive that each and every one of them are perfectly amyzing

1) "Firelily" is the coolest nickname for Lily, ever. Beats mine anyday P

2) Lysander is adorable. Just...gosh, your version of him is somewhat different from mine, but I love yours so much more because he's so freakin' cute!

3) Lily was awesomely hilarious, as she usually is ;) She was just very Lily, although I can't see any version of Lily hating a season as fun as summer P But it worked for the fic!

4) Their friendship was darn cute, it's not even funny.

5) You're amyzing, and you're the best Idol twinny I could ask for

Amyzing job, and keep writing!
Bri is lazyyy chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Aw, this was so cute! I loved the whole season thing!

Lily was such a pessimist in this, and it was done very well. I loved how she thought she wasn't going to crack, but then she kinda did. LOL.

Lysander was really cute, and this is coming from a die hard LilyLorcan shipper.. he went great with Lily, and jealousy really suits him ;) (There was that one line about Lorcan..)

All in all, very well done,, very happy go lucky and sweet. Made me want summer to hurry up and get here!

Bri
BlueEyes444 chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Wow. I'm really proud of you, Mad-o. Lilysander and such a brilliant one. :D
Rosalie'sRevenge chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Aw, it's a shame you don't like Lilysander. I still thought this was cute, and the idea of Lysander's list about summer was well thought out. I could really feel the heat of the season, and the light sprinkle of romance was nice - not overdone. -