Reviews for Follow Me Down
Amy Kitty Katz chapter 5 . 5/27/2014
Oh! This story us interesting, and I can't wait to see more! Please continue!
Skysword chapter 5 . 7/9/2013
Me: Dang this is really good... I should follow it.
Friend: when was the last time the author posted?
Me: *looks* oh... T-T
Friend: years?
Me: T-T years. *follows anyway*
southparkyaoifan chapter 5 . 4/20/2012
i need mroe of this purely wsome sotry .. i am now imaging athur Futterwacken
TAYLOR chapter 5 . 3/13/2012
PLEASE MORE! YOU MUST CONTINUE, THIS IS SO ADDICTING:)
CircadianLily chapter 5 . 3/2/2012
Oh dear, this is absolutely wonderful~ I am a huge American McGee's Alice fan, so that was just the lovely cherry topping off everything else I like about your story. I just love what you've done with the different characterizations of Hetalia and how they meld with this Wonderland-esque world.

And no worries. I believe that your chapters have just the right about of confusion (if that makes any sense.) It's not enough to cause frustration, but it's most definately not lacking in making it feel more like... well, Wonderland. And I quite like your decision of who to villainize.

I hope you stick with this~
fingers-falling-upwards chapter 5 . 1/5/2012
This truly is fantastic. I love how you managed to work the characters into the story and I look forward to seeing how it pans out. Please continue!
GODdiggidydoodle chapter 5 . 11/23/2011
Eeee, love it! Update soon? :D
herosusan chapter 5 . 11/2/2011
I liked this chapter the most. You've got a pretty interesting plot so far, and I really can't wait to read more : ] I hope Arthur is okay haha
takuya chapter 5 . 9/3/2011
oh this story is very cool, i love it so much i do so love a good mystie, the plot is great so far and dont let other tell you othe wise
Mothy.D chapter 5 . 8/6/2011
O-O SUPREME EPICNESS...God this is totally awesome, pleeeaase update soon. I wanna know what'll happen.
russiaXamerica chapter 5 . 8/6/2011
make more of ths please
russiaXamerica chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
really cool
OMGitsgreen chapter 5 . 8/6/2011
I LOVE THIS I LOVE THIS! OH EM GEEEEE! Ugh! This is so fantastic I can barely form proper sentences jnapiunfupbnfnuwvnwp~

Can I point this out again? American Mcgee's Alice EPIC WIN!

So American Mcgee's Alice Hetalia SO EPIC I CAN'T EVEN WRAP MY MIND AROUND IT! :D

Thanks so much for updating so quickly!

~OMGitsgreen
evilpanda96 chapter 4 . 8/6/2011
GILBERT YOU BASTARD!
spontaneous-rainbow chapter 4 . 8/6/2011
Yaoi-san- Oh hey! We noticed! You really musn't think that people don't read your fics! Lots of people do! It's just that they don't even bother to review... And as annoying of a habit as that is, I admit that we have been reading and following a lot of your fics, we just don't always review. But from now, we will review every single chapter. 'Kay? So don't be depressed, author.

Minty-chan- Um...I hope Alfred isn't going to die? Don't kill Alfred! And why isn't the Hatter saving him? Nuuu~ Oh by the way, we have voted on your poll! **