Reviews for Moondust and Starlight
You are chapter 1 . 8/15
THIS STORY IS FREAKING PERFECT YOU ARE A GREAT WRITER AND YOU SAID KISSING SCENES ARE HARD BUT YOU WRITE THEM SO PERFECTLY OMG GOOOOOOOD JOB
2maluv chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
SO. CUTE. I was smiling like a lunatic the whole time I was reading this! :)
silverclip chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
this is seriously adorable! I love how Burt's so accepting and not the whole papa bear routine here!
Smile the tears away chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Great story! Nicely done.
Jengurl24 chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
OMG this short story had me grinning from beginning to end! Seriously, my cheeks hurt from smiling so hard. I normally avoid fluff, but Klaine wouldn't be Klaine without it, and this couple rocks the fluff. Their relationship is just so refreshing compared to the crazy drama of all the other teen couples. So cute! Great job! _
ParadiseGirl97 chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
I really liked it :)

You made it fluffy but not too much; just the way I like it XD
Coffee Cups and Bow Ties chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
I loved this a lot!
mystmoon123456 chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
This is just awesome! It's cute and fluffy and funny and adorable and just GAH! Thanks
snowangellms chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
absolutely love this and looking forward to reading the longer sequel from this as soon as I get some time.
borogroves chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
I absolutely love me some good, old-fashioned Klaine fluff and this really hit the spot for what I was needing tonight! Thanks for another great read!
flower pot girl chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Lovely and so sweet. I love Kurt's family and this begs a sequel about Blaine's family.
slowest chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
I love fluff and that was great!
MyMagentaPeach chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
I adore you so much sosofreakingmuch for writing this stunning post-episode multi-shot,because really this is so epic it is not just a one-shot anymore.

My favourite moment in all of this (apart of course from Carole bascially threatening Blaine's life, because that is simply priceless;) I think is when Finn finds first Blaine then Kurt too on the sofa, but the best about this was how you rounded it of with Burt walking in and clearly almost bursting into laughter.

I can hardly believe how much fun I had reading this. I will so come back and read this over and over...your writing here really makes me happy.

thanxs and LOVE, M