Reviews for Doing Wichita
Phoenix Of Hope 42 chapter 1 . 1/4
LOL! That was great! You had me going the whole time! That's HILARIOUS! This was a good story! I'd love to see some more! :D XD
Kakashi316 chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Lol,good twist at the end. You also nailed the Columbus narrative,very well done.
Blacksword 1 chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Damn Ohio didn't think you had it in ya to make Wichita purr like like a cat and cry outline a wild beast wicked cool good job peace out
Mysteri007 chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Brilliant ending luved it
SabrinaXMichaelis247 chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
I have a dirty mind! :P
Plain Old Shahhida chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Oh my god! You so had me fooled!
Good story!
RukiHina15 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Not going to lie... YOU HAD ME TRICKED FOR ORETTY MUCH THE WH
joannacamilley chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Hahaha that was really good, nice twist ;)
lygourd chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Divine. I guessed from the beginning that there was going to be a twist, but I loved it all the more when I read the last line!
Mercs2Girl chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
You had me so enticed god dammit!

But I literally laughed so hard at the end of this that I snorted.

me, snorting. Never usually happens. Hahaha...

Clever.

And yes, it has to be those boots. xD

Mercs2Girl
Razzmatazz Lady chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Haha, I was hoping you'd do a funny endng. Otherwise, that'd juts be awkward. Very funny; good work!
rongirl98 chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
*rereads ending, then howls with laughter* Oh...my...GOD! Yes, I honestly thought that they were portraying some of Tallahassee's examples. xD

Holy crap, that was funny. . I was NOT expecting that.
WyldCard4 chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
(Otherwise why would she go so crazed over a foot massage?)

Oh, oh, oh!

I can't stop smiling. It fits the feel of the movie perfectly. And it is just hilarious...

No complaints at all. You did well.

(The End)

(Hehehehehe... Did you think that they were "Laying some pipe"? "Going twenty toes"? "Putting Percy in the playpen"? "Wallpapering the closet"? "Passing the gravy"? "Going Heels to Jesus"? Our Columbus for goodness sake? Maybe in a future story. And doesn't Tallahassee have a way with words?)

Alright, I thought something was probably going on when we didn't get an actual description of what was going on, but still hilarious. Very much worth it.

Tallahassee DOES have a way with words. I agree.

Yeah, Columbus would probably faint if he actually saw her naked.
calicar chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
You totally got me lol nice one.
Lily chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
LOL. You...are...awesome! This is so funny, for me, at least.