Reviews for Midnight Masquerade
4Gracie04 chapter 12 . 3/27
I really enjoyed reading this story. You did a great job with the characters and plot. I love Jacob & Bella together!
Tala Channing chapter 12 . 1/28/2014
Ah I loved it! Great story honey xx
Sarah Miler chapter 12 . 9/23/2012
I loved this story!
i'm in the looney bin chapter 12 . 7/2/2012
Haha love it, especially the end of course with jake's comments :P x
BabyGirl1910 chapter 12 . 4/6/2012
Another fantastic story! Please never stop writing about Jake and Bella in different ways... Pretty please!
lifelesslyndsey chapter 6 . 3/13/2012
I'm a little dissappinted you had her drinking in the last chapter -wine- when she thought she might be pregnant. Some how I doubt Edward gave her fruit punch to drink in this one. Still, like the story.
LikeYouBelieveInMe100 chapter 12 . 1/30/2012
This was ok... Inheritance is still Ur best work to me... But this was alright...I think it could have been a lot better if it wasn't an overview... If it could have been more personal it would have helped to make it better...I love that Ur a strong team Jacob person lol but I would love to see if u could write for Edward too lol... Nice job!
Rhodes11 chapter 12 . 12/29/2011
This was a brilliant story i actually had tears in my eyes at the end!. I hope you do an epilogue or a sequel i still think this story has more to offer :)
Crazybee3 chapter 12 . 9/2/2011
For some reason I felt... drawn to this story ;) lol.

Anyways, I really liked that story. I'm kind of sad to see it end.

Thanks a bunch!
Tanja83 chapter 12 . 8/25/2011
OMG I loved this story. The ending turned out great, I really thought Edward was gonna go a little crazy and fight with Jake. I loved how Jake was teasing her so much towards the end too, very cute.
MrsBieschke chapter 12 . 7/31/2011
Great ending! I wanted to read more of their evolving relationship since they confessed how they felt for each other but other than that, it was a great read. I liked how with Jake, Bella was comfortable talked about marriage and future things. It was a nice touch!
barbiedoll123 chapter 12 . 5/20/2011
i love it but i wish it wouldn't end
MioneWriter007 chapter 12 . 5/20/2011
AW i loved this story and i'm sad to see it end. MAybe you could do an epilouge, like 5 or 10 years later to see if jake and bells get married and have kids. Hope to hear more from you! once again LOVED THIS STORY!
It's a Jacob Thing chapter 12 . 5/20/2011
good chapter, though sorry to see it end...thanks for writing this...
Treestar2509 chapter 12 . 5/20/2011
Thanks for the story! Cute ending. I was surprised how well it went with Edward. I look forward to reading your work in the future.