Reviews for Aftermath and Revelations
Dark Cronos chapter 19 . 11/18/2016
Hey so far i've read about a fourth of this story and i'm liking it a lot. Haven't played starcraft in a while but i think now i want to play the game and the expansiones again. If the rest of the story is as good as the chapters i've read so far i won't have troubles reaching chapter 80, which i think is Your latest update, keep up the good work!
Serdancos chapter 79 . 9/2/2016
It always amazes me to what great lenghts do some men go in order to achieve their aims, hold on to their power or take revenge. Captain Bock's perspective, as well as Mengsk and Duke's recorded conversation is a testimony to the lowliest pits human concience cand be locked up in. To reach such a point and not go insane...

Indeed, that piece of information that the Adjutant revealed would definately deal a crippling blow to the emperor's already sinking popularity; it would also help with Raynor's honest portrayal that I think Kate Lockwell will release on the news.
Serdancos chapter 50 . 9/1/2016
The prospect of one regaining his memories through the use of khaydarin crystals was indeed a new thing for me.
Also, the attack on Deadman's rock seems like a suicidal idea at this point for general Ridgeway, for he cannot possibly know the full extent of mira han's allies, resource...
Serdancos chapter 40 . 8/31/2016
Sarah Kerrigan's trial before the Daelaam Hierarchy was one of the biggest challenges of her life (in this fic at least).
How does one live with what they had been forced to do for a full four years period, having been captured and infested by the zerg? The fact that she retained her sanity, as well as her ability to care, to feel guilt, empathy, love and so many other humane traits is remarkable in itself.
As for the trial itself, the description and dialogue are well placed, realistic. Your Nahaan, as opposed to Fanfiction Dragon's counterpart, had brought valid arguments and has proven to be (at least partially) level-headed. The other protoss are also wary of her, which is normal, given the circumstances. Uncertainty can be extremly unnerving, especially for those who had been confrointed with betrayal.
Ultimately, the efforts of her lover and her ghost friend, plus the fact that she chose to be sincere helped Kerrigan in proving that she wanted to atone for her unintentional crimes.
Serdancos chapter 23 . 8/31/2016
General Ridgeway seems like a very competent commander to me. Its too bad for the Dominion that people like him are either ignored, pushed aside or-in his case at least- pushed to the limits of their capabilities by those with not enough knowledge of fighting a war (Mengsk, his goons etc.)

On the other hand, we have Zeratul that keeps trying to unearth the mystery revolving around the prophecy, the overmind and Sarah Kerrigan.

By the way, it's good to see that the deinfested ghost regained her humanity and is ready to help Raynor clear his mind and soul.
Stoppelbart chapter 15 . 8/3/2016
Another review, huzzah.

Well, I guess Sarah hasn't forgotten how to fight as a Ghost, though I could imagine that she would react differently towards the Zerg than everyone else. Especially given their past. Those Zerg used to be her servants after all. Perhaps she could feel some sort of sadness because she has to kill them? Or she could use a trick or two she picked up as the Queen of Blades during combat? We know that even though she was deinfested, there's still something Zerg inside her (like when she hissed at Valerien on the Hyperion).
Stoppelbart chapter 11 . 8/1/2016
Well, another review incoming!

So I guess Sarah and Nova have a rather friendly relationship. It's somewhat strange since I always thought that both of them had hardly anything to do with each other. Well, at Sarah didn't care much about Nova at least.

To me they never had much in common. They are Ghosts, yes. But that's it. Perhaps it would be interesting to see how they manage to form a friendship even though they are basically completely different?
Clemency33 chapter 13 . 7/17/2016
Good mix of dialouge and action, geat inventiveness. Still loving this story.
Clemency33 chapter 12 . 6/21/2016
I love how you do battle scenes. It's like the long set piece fights you get near the end of the best super hero movies. Good tension created as well for Sarah & Nova's mission...
Stoppelbart chapter 10 . 5/14/2016
Review incoming!

Not much to say. But I really like the idea that Sarah gives the Raiders inside-information on the Swarm. It's absolutely logical, she knows the Swarm better than anyone else after all. That makes her the perfect asset because she knows everything about the Zerg.

Getting back into the fight is probably understandable, giving Sarah's history. And it's basically what happened in Heart of the Swarm. Still, I always thought that it was a bit rushed. I know that there are several weeks between the end of WoL and HotS, but still...she went through a lot and I think that she shouldprobably be mentally instable the least.
pt1oef chapter 38 . 5/13/2016
Wondering how you can handle so many characters, I felt crazy while doing such things. You have thoughts about what happened if Queen of Blades and Daelaam battle each other in judgement, don't you?
pt1oef chapter 53 . 5/9/2016
Aftermath and Revelations Chapter 52 is one of my favorite chapter and best Nova story, It is too bad that these didn't come true.

Memory wipe seems to be the greatest weakness of Nova and she seems repeating that again in Nova Covert ops, she possibly had helped Defender of Man willingly until the Psi Emitter was going to be used again.

Nova's past can become the best weapon for her enemies using against Nova, Ghost and Dominion.
pt1oef chapter 50 . 5/7/2016
It seems possible to overcome Zerg's inabilitity in water, that weakness exists simply because no one care about it.

Can Protoss swim or combat in water?

You wrote about Kate well, this seems to be something I should follow in writing my own story.
pt1oef chapter 67 . 5/7/2016
Mal's actions seems heavily depended on his boss and he always has his own thought. Let him working under Raynor seems to be the best choice.

Is Dr. Evans original character?
Serdancos chapter 80 . 5/6/2016
This is by far the best Starcraft fanfic I have read!
Looking back to the previous chapters, I cannot help but wonder how the author was able to make it so realistic: a ton of details, wonderfully characterized emotions(guilt and the need to be forgiven having prime positions), new OCs that seem to be creatively interwoven with the situations described( the dominion generals, the propaganda minister, the mayor of Korhal City, Franklin and so on).
Not only that, but Ragnarok brought back guys like the wrangler Mal Kelerchian
Cant wait for an update!
1,818 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »