Reviews for Aftershocks
Sodakaj chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Great job. I completely enjoyed both this and "Green Means Go".
mcatB chapter 10 . 11/3/2012
Just reread this today - found myself in a "I need a Bogg fix!" mood... Still just as good as the first time around!
Mrs.Phineas Bogg chapter 10 . 4/17/2012
Great story! Loved the cute twist at the end with Elizabeth and Flannery. She does have emotions, and though she is often the 'ogre' I think it was just immaturity on her part when she had Jeffrey suddenly thrust upon her. Of course the actress didn't really bring out these nuances-lol, we weren't supposed to like her anyway, otherwise we'd feel bad for her. But good job in making her more 3-Dimensional. So glad the boys are back together, and I'm with Garth, Bogg needs a month-no, make it 3 month refresher course!

As for Mayhew, he'd be a great addition to your Voyagers universe. I do that with my Bobby character, he jumps around all over and doesn't stick to one universe. :)
Mrs.Phineas Bogg chapter 8 . 4/17/2012
I loved how everything came together for Jeffrey. It was very smart of him to go back to the old apartment, good thing it was being renovated. Really tense moments when Bogg hit Mayhew and rushed to save him!
Mrs.Phineas Bogg chapter 6 . 4/17/2012
These chapters that focused on Bogg and his emotions and recovery were excellent. I pictured everything because your writing is so vivid and fluid. I feel so bad for him. And I really like Mayhew and loved how he coaxed Bogg to talk with the Twain book. Did you have anyone in mind when thought of his description? Awesome work.
Mrs.Phineas Bogg chapter 4 . 4/17/2012
I'm starting to catch up to the older stories after so long. This one is great. I love how you combined all the 'elements' of Voyagers! 'fanfic' canon that many of us writers have used through the years. The staged accident was daring and a unique way to have Headquarters deal with Voyagers who want to quit. I love how poor Jeffrey trying to adjust to the missing 4 years of his life. His mind is fighting to remember, just as he said in the courtroom, he would never forget. Now the recurring dreams–awesome.
Voyager Tip chapter 10 . 5/3/2011
Very nice ending. I really enjoyed the whole story! You are a great writer. It makes sense that because Jeff is the only child/teenage voyager, they wouldn't know how his brain would react to the memory wipe. It's logical that his subconscious mind could rerout his memories. They say that adolescent brains don't really mature until age 25.

Great twist with Aunt Elizabeth and Detective Flannery getting married.

I love the conversations between Jeff & Phineas.

Can't wait for the next story!
Bookworm41 chapter 10 . 5/3/2011
Really great job.

I love the wedding that was a great way to end things back in Jeffs real time.

I also like the fact that you sent Bogg back to school, had me laughing like crazy.

I will be on the look out for the next story, until then Happy Voyaging.
freestar chapter 10 . 5/3/2011
Good story! And nice way to wrap up the aunt and the detective.
Cruelest Sea chapter 10 . 5/2/2011
An excellent story and a wonderful end.:)
Jake Crepeau chapter 10 . 5/2/2011
You don't need to figure out anything, or drag Mayhew between universes. Just that, in the regular one, he and Bogg will be meeting for the first time. No dragging or finagling necessary. ;D
Icewyche chapter 10 . 5/2/2011
*applause* Well done...I'm almost sorry to see it end. :-)
freestar chapter 9 . 4/22/2011
Leyapearl, this is a great story. I'm so glad they are back together. And having them go in and 'fix' things for the detective and the time line, that could be really fun. Since the detective has Bogg's fingerprints from the book, it would be interesting to have them meet. How about dropping Aunt Elizabeth out the same window? I can't wait to see where you take the boys next!
Bookworm41 chapter 9 . 4/22/2011
Wow that Chapter was well worth waiting for. You did a great job. I am so glad that Bogg and Jeff are back together.
Icewyche chapter 9 . 4/21/2011
Yay, a new chapter!

Very nicely done - I can't wait to see how this new wrinkle plays out for Jeff and Bogg. And Oliver's "like father, like son" comment made me laugh...poor guy, getting stuck with both of them. :-)
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »