Reviews for The Invisible Line
Jenycullen chapter 11 . 9/21/2023
I really really really loved this story. Thank you for sharing it with us.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 11 . 9/4/2023
Thanks for sharing their story. Wishing you all the best.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 10 . 9/3/2023
Bella and Edward's future really came together. They found a home, spent their first Christmas together alone as a couple, and got engaged. I liked the reaction of their mothers to the ring on Bella's finger.

I'm glad for Rosalie, but I'm also disappointed that neither of her best friends was there and that Bella and Rose won't be each other's Maid of Honor. I can understand Emmett's mother being angry at them. Rosalie's mom should be too.

After that confrontation with the redhead, I was hoping Edward's actual number would be low, like 3 or 4. Nine does not convey devotion, and that crap about him imagining her while with each gal made it worse. Ugh!

Bella losing her job has always been a worry with the marketplace as bad as it was. I understand her having to go to New Mexico to prove that she had the skills to get the position. The important thing is that she made the right choice to turn it down. I wonder what she's going to do for employment though.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 9 . 9/3/2023
Thanks for the backstory and advice to re-read the one-shot. I’m glad everything worked out for Bella and Edward as they became comfortable as lovers. The snarky banter was still there mixed with the romance.

I’m happy Rosalie is in love too. Emmett seems like a great guy for her. It was lovely that Rose could see the difference in her girl and congratulated Edward for crossing the line. Leave it to her to deliver the best lineDoes the motion in the ocean match up to the size of his prize?” LMAO.

I enjoyed Bella and Edward getting caught by the police officer and then by Esme walking in on them kissing. Their parents took the news really well. I loved Bella’s sweet moment with her dad.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 8 . 9/2/2023
I enjoyed how Bella and Edward interacted with each other in this chapter. They’re laughing, flirting, confiding more in each other, and teasing close to that invisible line. Bella is starting to see how her feelings for Edward are changing, and even considering what would have happened if she hadn’t stopped him. I loved Rose’s comments on dating and how she nudges them along. Edward looks to be playing the long game. He’s not seriously with anyone. He’s waiting for Bella to see what is in her heart, though she scared him with that talk about possibly finding a job out of state after graduation. Glad that wasn’t necessary.

My favorite scene was Bella helping Edward through his crisis of conscience at work. They were so intimate there. He needed her, and she was there for him, even lowering some of her boundaries to comfort him.

Edward, Bella, and Rosalie have now survived the ups and downs of college and casual dating. It’s great that what happened in Mexico changed Bella and Edward's approach to dating other people. I’m so glad Bella gave Riley his walking papers, but that should’ve been sooner. His comments about her plans after grad and his unsolicited opinion about her best friend/roommate were insensitive and showed how little he cared about her. Meanwhile, Edward is breaking hearts while ducking those rather persistent ladies. I hope we get an outtake of Rosalie and Bella dealing with Edward’s stalker. The mere idea seems hilarious.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 7 . 8/17/2023
Thanks for showing Rosalie, Edward, and Bella hanging out together. I enjoy their snarky banter and how they watch out for one another.

Bella has been lucky so far. She has to be more careful playing hot and cold with these drunk guys from the bar. Edward was wise to keep his number of sexual partners to himself. He doesn't need to add any unnecessary angst between them.

Well, things definitely got out of control in Mexico. All that alcohol and sexual tension was just a mixture of trouble. It was getting hot, but Rose was right. Bella and Edward would have regretted their first time happening when they were drunk.

I'm so happy Bella and Edward talked about what happened. Bella needed to hear how the rejection initially affected him and his eventual understanding of their relationship. I loved his analogy about his Nana and her lottery tickets.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 6 . 8/15/2023
I’m not liking how Edward dropped his girlfriend troubles at Bella’s feet. If it was meant to be and these ladies loved him, they would embrace his female best friend and not be an excuse to bail.

I’m glad James bailed if he couldn’t understand their relationship.

Congrats to Jake on his nuptials and that he didn’t pull Rose into any drama. I liked that he laid down that truth to Bella about how she’ll feel when Edward falls in love. It made her think. Rose’s words helped too.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 5 . 8/15/2023
Oh, I’m all in the feels on how Edward treated his best friend and let this skank get between them. He could have done better by her than blurting that crap out. He should have read the tea leaves and broke up with her sooner. Edward saw Carmen and Bella never spent time together, and Bella’s avoidance should’ve spoke volumes.

Glad Rose is back. It’s a shame things didn’t work out with her dad, but she’s where she needed to be. I like that she kept it real with both Edward and Bella about their relationship.

I feel for Bella hurting over what happened with Edward and looking for a remedy in the wrong place. I was surprised she called Edward after Marcus left and that he stayed.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 4 . 8/15/2023
Ouch! That fall sounded brutal. Poor Edward feeling guilty for her accident. I laughed out loud at Rose’s rationalization to get Edward to forgive himself.

I think Rosalie may have a point about Bella and Edward playing it safe. Bella rules him out because he’s her best friend, and he flirts with her and chooses not to rock the boat when she pulls back.

The Mistletoe kiss and Edward bringing the prom to a sick Bella were so cute and very romantic. Bella’s view of life in the BFW was quite visual. LOL.

It’s so sad that Jake and Rose ended things, but long distance relationships are hard and they are young. I’m glad Rose chose a college to spend time near her dad, but it’s a shame she won’t be sharing the experience with Bella and Edward. Hopefully, the girls don’t lose touch.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 3 . 8/13/2023
It was a shame that Bella had to walk in on Edward with Katie Denali twice. Why didn't he just talk to her first? Ugh! Hella awkward. Bella might not be ready to take him out of the friend zone, but she surely didn't deserve that.

Jake and Rose getting together was a great surprise. I like how that transpired.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 2 . 8/11/2023
Thanks for fleshing out when Bella and Edward met. I’m glad Bella intervened, but she did steal his first kiss and first date since they weren’t freely offered. Bella seems to be subtly crushing on Edward while he might have met someone in Chicago motivating that big change in his appearance and the need for a job.

Oh, I liked that we saw positive behavior from Jake when he defended his cousin with that jerk at lunch. Glad he’s not just the bully.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 1 . 8/7/2023
Thanks for sharing this. I love their witty banter and the push and pull of their sexual attraction until that final moment when they gave into their passion and crossed that invisible line. So hot!
Guest chapter 11 . 3/17/2023
Reread your story and I still love it as much as I did the first time around. Hope you pickup writing here again and maybe even do a sequel! :)
JaysWorld2 chapter 11 . 12/16/2022
I've been reading so much angst lately, so this was such a nice change.

The OS works fine on its own, but I love how you fleshed it out ans gave us their entire story. It was cute and heartbreaking and beautiful. Thank you for sharing.
Paradizei chapter 9 . 6/29/2022