Reviews for The Invisible Line
AlexandraaCullen chapter 1 . 6/16
Beautiful, I loved this story so much !
Anita chapter 11 . 5/15
Fabulous story, thank you.
Pattigirl23 chapter 1 . 3/30
This story is really beautiful, all the characters are super cute, funny and sweet. Thank you for sharing!
Elle Whitecap chapter 11 . 2/28
Lovely story. Not sure why it took them 7 years to figure it out, but I’m glad they did
Camila0803 chapter 11 . 2/17
It has been a long time since I feel so happy and light after reading. I Loved it. You are a perfect writer.
fluffyrug chapter 3 . 1/21
Ahh love this
edwardsfavoritebrunette chapter 10 . 10/13/2020
This fanfic, and the joy and giddiness it brings me, is exactly what I needed these days. I’m so glad I found it in another author’s faves list.

However, Bella’s employment situation is too close to home (minus being laid off — yet). Definitely don’t agree with the “I need to do this myself” mentality because that’s basically the only way to get a job in the journalism industry, but okay Bella Me? I took that out of state job, left the big city I grew up in, and ultimately ended a long-term relationship after doing long distance. But I like how she handled it, too :)
TennesseeCaliforniaGuy chapter 10 . 8/10/2020
So Edward finally tells how many girl he has been with... Tbh, I expecting it to be like 3-5[including Bella.].. 9[not including bella] is a bit slutty taking in the fact he got with those 9 in the span of a year and a half.

Anyway, that wasn't what I want to get on.. Fucking Bella.. So he tells her how it has always been her and why none of his relationships never worked out, and how he imagined it was her with those 9 other girls.. And she goes... 'Only nice?'

I guess I was expecting her to be stunned... The guy has literally always loved you... And when you are the WHOLE reason you and him weren't together, he never blames you, she is the reason he even looked at other girls... But I digress, only 1 chapter left...
TennesseeCaliforniaGuy chapter 9 . 8/10/2020
Few things I didn't like in this chapter.. Edward saying it was meant to happen this way is absolute bs imo... It's just taking away from Bella being stubborn and stupid just because he loves her. They could have been together in high school and all of college if she wasn't so fucking retarded, and would have been only with each other making their relationship even more unique.

Second, Rose rant about rich men. Literally, 90% of young women who get with rich men are in it for the black card. Rose is the type of bitch who will use his funds all day and long but swear she doesn't need or want a person like him as she sails around on his cruiser yacht.
TennesseeCaliforniaGuy chapter 8 . 8/10/2020
I want Edward to get a girl then married and when Bella can't take it, he cuts her out of his life...

Honestly it's amazing how stupid she is... She doesn't deserve him.
TennesseeCaliforniaGuy chapter 7 . 8/10/2020
This Bella sounds like a retrard.. Did she not comprehend ANYTHING he just said? He's basically telling her he wants more but knews she doesn't... But she's acting like it's a mutual agreement when it's not, he has no choice or she will shut him out.
TennesseeCaliforniaGuy chapter 5 . 8/10/2020
Eh to me that's gross, she calls him over to comfort her after a one night stand and she didn't even have to decency to clean up, and to wear his old shirt is ehhhh...
debba8 chapter 11 . 7/19/2020
Just found this story! Loved it!
Patty T chapter 11 . 4/15/2020