Reviews for The Invisible Line
LeiMary chapter 11 . 3/8/2016
AMAZING! Thank you for sharing your talent! Wishing you many blessings!
ana1973 chapter 11 . 3/8/2016
I loved the story! Thanks for sharing and what a perfect ending :)
roxnroll chapter 11 . 3/8/2016
Loved the epi! It was just perfect for them!
Rox
DreamerRoad chapter 11 . 3/8/2016
I am so excited to have read this story and this perfectly happy, happy ever after you gave them. I also loved that you paid homage to that old invisible line.

Thank you so much...

I need to know if there is another book from you that I need to go buy! I love Demon in My Dreams/Angel of Redemption... (I'm repetitive about that... but what's good is good. Still my favorite Edward - ever.)

Best wishes to you...
Arctic1 chapter 11 . 3/8/2016
Truly loved this story. You are very talented. Thanks for sharing your stories with us.
polyphany chapter 11 . 3/8/2016
Love it! Thank you souch for sharing this story with us! ;-)
Vivi H88 chapter 11 . 3/8/2016
Great story :)
Vampire Reaper 13 chapter 11 . 3/8/2016
Fitting end to a great story.
I for one appreciate you coming back and giving it a proper ending. I was just thinking about this story the other day. One of those freaky things, lol.
Do you have a new book coming out? I would very much like to read it if so.
I love your writing, and hope you never give it up. I hope you have regained the confidence you spoke of loosing, because the world is missing out if it looses your stories.
Ok, just checked amazon and found no new releases. Is there any way you can make a post here or somehow let us know when you release something new?
I hope you life has settled down some. I know you have been busy and sometimes life just kicks you in the nuts (even when you don't have any).
I'm sure this sounds totally random and off the wall, it kinda feels that way too .
However know this, you are a wonderful writer. You have a great talent. And I thank you for sharing said talent with me amongst others.

rocklesson86 chapter 11 . 3/8/2016
This was good.
angietwnsnd chapter 11 . 3/8/2016
Thank you! Loved this epi! So happy for Rose I can realate to the infertility. Great chapter
Romana973 chapter 11 . 3/8/2016
Thanks for a great story. I loved their sense of humor and banter - I would laugh out loud so often. You have such a great writing style. I wish you all the best and hope (selfishly) that you find the time and inspiration to post here again.
LKSM36 chapter 11 . 3/8/2016
thank you so much for finishing. I have loved this story and read it several times since I found it laat summer. I was so thrilled to get the notice for the epilogue.
slc6548 chapter 11 . 3/8/2016
Sweet!
EdwardandBella4everFan chapter 11 . 3/8/2016
Such a wonderful writer, such a wonderful story. Thank you
beachcomberlc chapter 11 . 3/8/2016
You've just made my day! I've loved this fic since the beginning and I'm thrilled that you came back and finished it. I really, really like these two a lot and I volunteer to move in with them as their nanny so I can watch them go about their daily lives. You think Edward would build a nice guest-house addition for me?
The toy truck scene made me grin in a been-there-done-that sort of way.
I'll always read anything you write whenever you come back to us.
Thank you so much for writing and sharing
Beach