Reviews for The Invisible Line
MeliLovesFic chapter 11 . 7/6
Loved this story!
I don't know how I missed it, but I'm glad I stumbled upon it. Your words were beautiful and the story was just aaaahhh! I got all the warm fuzzy feels. So thank you for sharing this story with us. Me. I love it. There's so much more I could say, but I can't find the words. If you're still writing FF or OF, I bet it's amazing. I'm gonna have to look for more of your work. *Fingers crossed that there's more, so much more! Lol*
-Meli
mskirara chapter 11 . 6/28
That was a really sweet story. Thanks for sharing.
Jaygm chapter 11 . 6/26
Well, I thoroughly enjoyed this. I loved the characters and the plot. It was hard reading their first seven years wondering when Bella was going to finally figure it out. Loved Rose and the family dynanics. Hate to say good bye to these characters. Thank you.
BB Masen-Cullen chapter 11 . 6/20
Loved those two so much! They're banter and relationship is just adorable! I'm gonna miss them!
Paolina Beke H chapter 11 . 6/9
Beautiful story, truly loved it!
MDtwiwriter chapter 11 . 5/29
I loved going through this journey with these character's. I absolutely loved this Rose, she was the best bff. I still don't understand how they stood by and watched each other with other people for so, so many years but it did work out in the end. Thanks for sharing.
end2097 chapter 11 . 5/28
I really enjoyed this story and I'm not sure why I haven't read it before! I'm going to drop by the iTunes iBook store and see if I can pick up your published story. I think I may have read it already... But I'll check it out again! Thank you for sharing!
Browns chapter 11 . 5/27
Perfect...
Browns chapter 10 . 5/27
I get it, but I don't get it. That's a lot to go through abs put your loved ones through just to prove something to yourself.

Then again she made the gut wait for seven years.
Browns chapter 9 . 5/27
FINALLY!
Browns chapter 8 . 5/27
Getting back on track.
Browns chapter 7 . 5/27
Things are getting better. And it's getting late here, but I intend to finish this little fast burn (nothing slow about their burning) tale...
Browns chapter 6 . 5/27
The "don't look at me like I'm cheating" speech was a little rough. My heart broke for them both in this chapter.
Browns chapter 5 . 5/27
Okay my heart broke for Bella during her conversation with Rose, and I was a little, by that I mean a lot, pissed at Edward for being so blind.

But all is right in the world again.
Browns chapter 4 . 5/27
I still think they're cute, and I usually don't like cute. This is written in a way that you're rooting for Edward to get some balls and be straight with Bella. Or that she'll get her head out of her ass and realize his "someone important" is her.

Oh and I still feel sorry for them.
1,166 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »