Reviews for The Invisible Line
ChristyWIX chapter 5 . 7/14/2016
This one was much harder to read. Not because they lost their virginity to Carmen and Marcus, no. Because of the way Carmen dragged Edward away from Bella and he didn't notice. The way she treated Bella was wrong. Bella not telling Edward was wrong, too. I know she wanted him happy, I get that but, not this way. To have such a deep bond and have it taken from you, and the person you turn to to talk about it with is the that is missing, has to be so very hard. The whole part with Marcus was fucked up. It's sad that he just got up, said thank you and left. Did she tell him she was a virgin? If he knew and still did that, it's even more fucked up. I'm very glad she called Edward in that moment and not Rose. Oh Rose! I'm so happy she transferred and is back with them both. They need her there.
ChristyWIX chapter 4 . 7/14/2016
What a great senior year. For a minute there I thought she would be dating Matt but, he went with Katie instead. I love that they get closer to each other each chapter. Rose and Jake stayed together, through the miles, much to my surprise. Although, not faithfully. Bella got very broken falling off the abandoned tree house. Poor Edward must've been freaking out when she passed out. Waking to both father's whisper yelling at him was sad but, it definitely made sense that they were. I liked their discussion about why they aren't dating anyone. Bella scared of having sex made sense. Loved that Edward suggested they be each other's firsts, as it made me laugh. So glad they both got in the same college . . . even though we knew it from the first chapter . . . still wondered how the process went. Off to college next so, I imagine they'll be losing their v-cards in the next couple chapters, as we know they'd had others before each other. Still really enjoying this.
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 7/13/2016
I seriously really like how you've taken us back, to bring us forward. Their friendship dynamic is really something. I love it. I thought it was funny that their parents kept them apart on Christmas. Their NYE together was funny, especially busting into his father's whiskey. I really lIke that they go to all their dances together. I liked Katie and thought she'd work out for a minute. Wonder if he ever got a do-over with her? Hope so. Rose and Jake getting together at the beginning of the year and lasting all the way through it, was surprising. I liked that. Him going off to Miami and her having a year left will make them go their separate ways, as high school romances normally do. Loving this.
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 7/12/2016
I really like how you've decided to expand this, by taking us back to the very beginning. She stole his first kiss and his first date. I think, at least it seemed, he's okay with it. I also wonder if he liked her from the very beginning. It seems as though they're just very good friends though, and happily so. I'm still loving your Rose. She's great. The part with his dad's car was very funny. I really loved how she took care of the dick's at the party. Very well done. Even better that Edward heard the whole thing.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
I freaking loved this! My favorite type of stories are the friends to lovers. Squeeeee. Completely loved how they shared their first kiss. I love that he clearly, as well as her, have loved each other all this time. Pushing and pulling, until they just exploded. Again, squeeeee. Rose was really fun. This whole chapter was really fun. Looking forward to the journey. Yay!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/10/2016
Wow what a roller coaster ride! Bella frustraded the hell out of me in chapter 2-8 goddamn. Anyways i just want to say thank you for sharing this story xx
TabBrookefiction chapter 11 . 7/7/2016
I love this story, ever since the beginning. I'm sad it ended but I'm glad it got its happy ending. beautiful just beautiful
MeliLovesFic chapter 11 . 7/6/2016
Loved this story!
I don't know how I missed it, but I'm glad I stumbled upon it. Your words were beautiful and the story was just aaaahhh! I got all the warm fuzzy feels. So thank you for sharing this story with us. Me. I love it. There's so much more I could say, but I can't find the words. If you're still writing FF or OF, I bet it's amazing. I'm gonna have to look for more of your work. *Fingers crossed that there's more, so much more! Lol*
-Meli
mskirara chapter 11 . 6/28/2016
That was a really sweet story. Thanks for sharing.
Jaygm chapter 11 . 6/26/2016
Well, I thoroughly enjoyed this. I loved the characters and the plot. It was hard reading their first seven years wondering when Bella was going to finally figure it out. Loved Rose and the family dynanics. Hate to say good bye to these characters. Thank you.
BB Masen-Cullen chapter 11 . 6/20/2016
Loved those two so much! They're banter and relationship is just adorable! I'm gonna miss them!
Paolina Beke H chapter 11 . 6/9/2016
Beautiful story, truly loved it!
MDtwiwriter chapter 11 . 5/29/2016
I loved going through this journey with these character's. I absolutely loved this Rose, she was the best bff. I still don't understand how they stood by and watched each other with other people for so, so many years but it did work out in the end. Thanks for sharing.
end2097 chapter 11 . 5/28/2016
I really enjoyed this story and I'm not sure why I haven't read it before! I'm going to drop by the iTunes iBook store and see if I can pick up your published story. I think I may have read it already... But I'll check it out again! Thank you for sharing!
Browns chapter 11 . 5/27/2016