Reviews for The Invisible Line
Browns chapter 4 . 5/27
I still think they're cute, and I usually don't like cute. This is written in a way that you're rooting for Edward to get some balls and be straight with Bella. Or that she'll get her head out of her ass and realize his "someone important" is her.

Oh and I still feel sorry for them.
Browns chapter 3 . 5/27
I feel sorry for them both, but they're still cute.
Browns chapter 2 . 5/27
They're so cute...
Browns chapter 1 . 5/27
I like what I'm reading so far. The banter is definitely a huge plus. I love quick wit dialogue.
AngelLuva chapter 11 . 5/20
Loved it from start to finish!
Lafemmevegeta chapter 11 . 5/15
This story was wonderful. I enjoyed he characters and watching them come of age. Beautiful writing and entertaining read! Thank you.
thenewEmily chapter 11 . 5/11
It was fun! I loved it!
la-geologia chapter 11 . 5/9
Ahhhhh I LOVED THIS SO FREAKING MUCH! Absolutely fantastic story, miss! I can't even tell you how much I enjoyed reading it. I was already a fan of the original one-shot, but these ten added chapters are just phenomenal. Sweet, funny, sexy.. This was everything! So much love for these two! Thank you for sharing your wonderful writing with us. I hope to read more from you in the future. :)
AnakinSmom chapter 11 . 5/8
Loved this so much. Thank you for sharing it with all of us. Can't wait to read more of your work.
Iersseltje chapter 11 . 5/8
Great story. Loved the playfulness that these two share. That's what you get when your both good friends and lovers.
bella's beta chapter 11 . 5/7
What a story. I just loved it!
Kickinl8tr chapter 11 . 5/4
This is amazing.
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 11 . 5/3
So glad that you expanded it!
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 9 . 5/3
So happy they are finally together.
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 7 . 5/3
If Bella doesn't pull her head out of her ass, some girl is going to come along and snatch Edward up.
1,167 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »