Reviews for The Invisible Line
FINALLY!
Browns chapter 8 . 5/27/2016
Getting back on track.
Browns chapter 7 . 5/27/2016
Things are getting better. And it's getting late here, but I intend to finish this little fast burn (nothing slow about their burning) tale...
Browns chapter 6 . 5/27/2016
The "don't look at me like I'm cheating" speech was a little rough. My heart broke for them both in this chapter.
Browns chapter 5 . 5/27/2016
Okay my heart broke for Bella during her conversation with Rose, and I was a little, by that I mean a lot, pissed at Edward for being so blind.

But all is right in the world again.
Browns chapter 4 . 5/27/2016
I still think they're cute, and I usually don't like cute. This is written in a way that you're rooting for Edward to get some balls and be straight with Bella. Or that she'll get her head out of her ass and realize his "someone important" is her.

Oh and I still feel sorry for them.
Browns chapter 3 . 5/27/2016
I feel sorry for them both, but they're still cute.
Browns chapter 2 . 5/27/2016
They're so cute...
Browns chapter 1 . 5/27/2016
I like what I'm reading so far. The banter is definitely a huge plus. I love quick wit dialogue.
AngelLuva chapter 11 . 5/20/2016
Loved it from start to finish!
Lafemmevegeta chapter 11 . 5/15/2016
This story was wonderful. I enjoyed he characters and watching them come of age. Beautiful writing and entertaining read! Thank you.
thenewEmily chapter 11 . 5/11/2016
It was fun! I loved it!
la-geologia chapter 11 . 5/9/2016
Ahhhhh I LOVED THIS SO FREAKING MUCH! Absolutely fantastic story, miss! I can't even tell you how much I enjoyed reading it. I was already a fan of the original one-shot, but these ten added chapters are just phenomenal. Sweet, funny, sexy.. This was everything! So much love for these two! Thank you for sharing your wonderful writing with us. I hope to read more from you in the future. :)
AnakinSmom chapter 11 . 5/8/2016
Loved this so much. Thank you for sharing it with all of us. Can't wait to read more of your work.
Iersseltje chapter 11 . 5/8/2016
Great story. Loved the playfulness that these two share. That's what you get when your both good friends and lovers.
1,187 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »