Reviews for The Invisible Line
sparrow55 chapter 11 . 5/1
I just reread the whole story so it would be fresh in my mind. Sweet story, sweet Edward and Bella, and sweet babies! Thanks for finishing it. I'm proud of you!
Fleur50 chapter 11 . 4/30
Wow!
AuroraHajnal chapter 11 . 4/23
Awwww, That was so amazing...! *_*
TheMrsW chapter 11 . 4/23
Loved it. Thanks for sharing.
amberkey chapter 11 . 4/21
Soooo much love for this story!
tracyluvstwilight2010 chapter 11 . 4/20
What a wonderful story.
moon shadow 31 chapter 11 . 4/20
Loved the story
StelenaClaceLover09 chapter 11 . 4/19
i love this story it is awesome and I love this series :) & i am happy that Bella & Edward got Married yay & i am happy that Bella & Edward have Three Beautiful kids
labellavampira chapter 11 . 4/18
Wow! :)
I remember reading the one shot ages ago and am so happy to have just finished reading the completed version :)
Although I can't deny I want to beg you, on hands and knees, for an EPOV version. I was so lost in some parts with what was going through his head? Like...I need a Carmen explaination.
What was he thinking? Why? And why let it go on for so long and tear apart his and Bella's friendship? What was that? Was he just trying to hurt Bella or to truly get over her and leave her behind? I don't understand what happened there at all. Really, all of their college years felt, to me, like him pushing her away. I'm reading through these reviews on people's horrible opinions of Bella, but I actually thought he was way harsher to her than she to him. From the Katie blowjob to sleeping with and dating Carmen while pushing his friendship with Bella aside, to regulating her to "his roommate" in front of other girls. He did much more emotional sabatoge to her than I understand. He didn't declare himself or seriously TRY to be with Bella up until the one shot chapter...and in the original one shot, we are made to believe he'd been outwardly and very obviously moony over Bella while I honestly didn't see it that way throughout their college years at all.
So yeah, I could use some insight into what he was thinking, because I honestly thought that during most of college, he was pretty mean to her :( He never tried to truly be with her, he just danced around foolishly, expecting her to put herself out there. Then punished her when she didn't. I don't think that's very fair. She was always extremely honest with him. It makes me kinda sad :(
I would really love to read more-from him- PLEASE!
XOXO
King BigClock chapter 9 . 4/17
Is Bella not hearing what Edward's saying? He said like a couple times 'blame her for us not being together sooner'. And yea, he would be right about that...

But she doesn't have any sort of emotion when he says something like that.. I think she should.. It should hurt her that it's her own fault she wasn't in a happy romantic relationship and he dated other people, well not dated, but saw other people..

I just think when they talked about their relationship past... It should be a little sour in the romantic area cause it was not all roses..
King BigClock chapter 8 . 4/17
A part of me wants Him to get with a girl seriously just to see Bella hurt. Her head is so far up her ass and it's not fucking cool...

Whether she sees it or not... She gives every girl he tries with the stink eye and looks at him like a cheater.
King BigClock chapter 7 . 4/17
Someone needs lodge Bella's head from her ass.
King BigClock chapter 6 . 4/17
This Bella is so oblivious that it hurts
1,164 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »