Reviews for Small Talk
Apprile chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Yeah ! I like it ! So cuuuuute
JustMeee chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
That was pretty sweet :) Nicely written!
Clawshawt chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
You have satisfied a BTTF fan! It's too bad you couldn't continue the story, you captured their personalities so well, I'd have loved to see them interact more afterwards. So far this is one of the best EmmettexMarty stories I've ever read, my heart yearns for a full length fiction with chapters to come.

But I'm just as happy with what you and your talent provided here. 3
Platinum Trickster chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Awww, I love this story. I'm a big fan of the young Emmett/Marty pairing.
Siaren chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Awwwwww!
nowinvisible chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Me aseguré de ver el juego en YouTube antes de leer esto. Espero que usted podría ser capaz de leer esto ... : - / Gran historia que estoy esperando por más
bttf4444 chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
This is a great story! When Marty ended up confessing to young Emmett that he's not really from the patent office, I wasn't sure of who to feel worse for: Marty or young Emmett. Anyway, your fic captured the emotions well.
thebookhobbit chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Okay, this is totally awesome. Great character interactions, good characterizations, plus young Emmett! That's always a bonus in a fic.

It's interesting that you chose to do this in first-person. I haven't seen too much of that around this fandom, and it's usually not done well, but you've managed to pull it off quite nicely. Very impressive.
snickers-03 chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Perfect! :) I've been waiting for someone to write a story based on young Emmett/Marty. I thought I was the only one who got the games so far! I loved this! So sad, so sweet, so...everything! great job getting young Emmett down perfectly as well!