Reviews for The Pain of Past and Present
Akisan Sajid chapter 11 . 3/16
Nice story! Plz update...
BaltoTheBrony chapter 11 . 11/25/2013
I agree with everyone...u should definitely continue this story, its pretty amazing. Do update as soon as possible plz.
Kurama Thunderstorm chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
continue please..it's great,,
Guest chapter 11 . 12/2/2012
Come on we've been waiting so long, we agree with u and the other users, but why are we being punished for their actions? Why don't u keep updating for us and just keep emailing them to change till they get tired of it? At the very least can u post on where we could read more of this story cause it is so good and We just want more
Guest chapter 11 . 11/28/2012
I get ur angry with the admin but please update for ur readers this story is amazing and we wanna see how things go! Please update for us
ougley chapter 11 . 11/25/2012
this is very interesting ,thank you very much
Guest chapter 11 . 11/4/2012
Update please or tell us where we can read it its such a good story
Guest chapter 11 . 10/22/2012
Please update soon been waiting too long :(
sortofbored chapter 11 . 8/24/2012
This is an awesome story.
Sanauria Maldhun chapter 11 . 6/11/2012
Loed it! It's so interesting!
Starfire201 chapter 11 . 6/9/2012
Not a bad chapter, kind of creepy there at the end, however.

If you weren't aware, FFnet is deleting those petitions as they find them. It's a nice try on your part, but somehow I don't think putting it in an actual chapter is going to help. While I might sympathize and agree with NaruSaku means logic about deleting without notifications, the fact is, they did make the rules and a lot of people were caught breaking them. Right now, I'm not sure there is much you can do beyond writing within the rules or moving elsewhere.
Don-kun chapter 11 . 6/9/2012
Great chapter I'm very anxious to read the next chapter, great story so far.

About your comment directed at the fanfiction staff. Well I agree with them in some part, them trying to reduce the raw sexeal contentin in some stories, since there is no way for them to assure that the person reading the story as the legal age. But what I definitely don't agree with is deleting a story takes months of dedication without any notification, I think they should give the author at least two warnings telling them what is acceptable and what isn't.
NaruKurama chapter 11 . 6/8/2012
nice chapter keep it up, it feels bad that Kurama had to go, what about the other tailed beasts?
raidersfan777 chapter 11 . 6/8/2012
Awesome chapter update soon. :)
smyc chapter 10 . 5/12/2012
this story is absolutely mind blowing buddy. absolutely fantastic. i at least haven't read better one than this story in fanfiction site. i specially love the flashback in this story. same incident had been repeated with three different perspective. absolutely awesome. haven't felt dragged or bore at all in the least even though same incident was happening. absolutely masterly written.

please buddy, it has been almost four months without any update. and i know many people are waiting for this story like me for new update. please keep continue the story. keep updating when ever it is possible. it would be shame if you this story got discontinued.