Reviews for Allen Walker and the School of Magic
Mike chapter 14 . 8/8/2017
Gotta love that 3 and a half year hiatus. (I'm on a few myself, lol, I can't exactly complain!)

Ah well, not much to be done about that. Badgering you won't achieve anything except likely being an asshole. I am not an asshole.

That being said, I absolutely ADORE this, it being really the only blind Allen fic I have found in 5 years of looking (not on ao3 which is probably wiser anyways haha) and being beautifully written. It's funny, and lovely, and I just want to say how much I love this.

Have a lovely week!
Yuu.IJ chapter 14 . 1/5/2017
If you are reuploading the story, why not just delete the old one to reduce spam and confusion? You can add a small notice into the summary or first chapter if you needed to.
sesshomarurules01862 chapter 6 . 12/4/2016
I'm more of an Allen Kanda person, but this is just so cute
sesshomarurules01862 chapter 3 . 12/3/2016
I love it the Hitler-look-a-like part is so true.
Shirotani chapter 5 . 8/2/2015
Pfft indeed and Ron wezel ze transleren bijna alles super slecht!
Stopdropanroll chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
Please write more stories with Link! He's such an underrated character!
GabxLuci027 chapter 13 . 6/14/2015
Love it can't wait for next chapter! :)
Stopdropanroll chapter 3 . 4/22/2015
I love this! There is so little Link/Allen, so I was super excited to find this! Keep it up!
dcdc123 chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
just so you know the pairing name for LinkxAllen is Pie pair.
kickassdani chapter 9 . 2/15/2014
I read you note about lemon...*bows low* Please make a chapter, oneshot or something with this pairing! I really love how Link is so protective over the blind Allen that having a lemon chapter would make me squeal from happiness. So once again, please have lemon!
kickassdani chapter 14 . 2/10/2014
Please hurry with the next chapter of this fic, I really love it even if you do hate your current writing style
kickassdani chapter 3 . 2/10/2014
HAHAHA...bunny ears...can't...stop...laughing...HAHAHA
Rex888 chapter 14 . 1/19/2014
Continuuuuuuuuuuueeeeerrr, let me help you, I love your writing style and I want to beta! Let me help you my fantastical sponge squid, your delectable Allink needs to continue!
Rex888 chapter 11 . 1/19/2014
Don't let mean people get you down, you're one of the best authors on this sight, with some of the best spelling, grammar and punctuation I've seen in all my years of being a grammar natzi. These are your stories and you have the right to anything you like with your ideas, let me catch up on this story and I could be your Beta if you like; schools a bit hectic at the mo but I don't mind helping a fellow imagineer!
Rex888 chapter 5 . 1/19/2014
The whole thing with dumbledore's name is it's an old English name for bumble bee