Reviews for Allen Walker and the School of Magic
stopdropanrole chapter 3 . 4/22
I love this! There is so little Link/Allen, so I was super excited to find this! Keep it up!
dcdc123 chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
just so you know the pairing name for LinkxAllen is Pie pair.
kickassdani chapter 9 . 2/15/2014
I read you note about lemon...*bows low* Please make a chapter, oneshot or something with this pairing! I really love how Link is so protective over the blind Allen that having a lemon chapter would make me squeal from happiness. So once again, please have lemon!
kickassdani chapter 14 . 2/10/2014
Please hurry with the next chapter of this fic, I really love it even if you do hate your current writing style
kickassdani chapter 3 . 2/10/2014
HAHAHA...bunny ears...can't...stop...laughing...HAHAHA
Rex888 chapter 14 . 1/19/2014
Continuuuuuuuuuuueeeeerrr, let me help you, I love your writing style and I want to beta! Let me help you my fantastical sponge squid, your delectable Allink needs to continue!
Rex888 chapter 11 . 1/19/2014
Don't let mean people get you down, you're one of the best authors on this sight, with some of the best spelling, grammar and punctuation I've seen in all my years of being a grammar natzi. These are your stories and you have the right to anything you like with your ideas, let me catch up on this story and I could be your Beta if you like; schools a bit hectic at the mo but I don't mind helping a fellow imagineer!
Rex888 chapter 5 . 1/19/2014
The whole thing with dumbledore's name is it's an old English name for bumble bee
Canada Mathieu Williams chapter 14 . 1/6/2014
Happy New year! Thanks for the update On How this is going to happen! I've been wondering where you've been! This is by far, in of my favorite stories. I think your writing style is great, and drive to write more fluently like you, but if you feel your writing is inadequate then feel free to improve! XOXO Super huge fan, Momiji-chan
TOOLAZYTOLOGIN chapter 14 . 1/3/2014
You have done an amazing job hopefully you get everything sorted!
Shirubagure chapter 14 . 1/2/2014
That's okay! :) Happy New Year although one day late...
BlackAndWhiteRoseWolf chapter 14 . 1/2/2014
Nice to know your alive and will update soon! You had me worried for a second there! Please update soon! Happy New years to you too!
greenwings33 chapter 14 . 1/2/2014
*sniffles and cries* But I want to read this!
TheBlackBloodPrincess chapter 13 . 12/24/2013
awe, but wouldnt Allen be on the bottom?
MssCassandra chapter 13 . 12/23/2013