Reviews for Vacuum
Esmerelda chapter 8 . 8/7/2014
Tis is very well weitten.
mariojoe chapter 8 . 5/26/2014
wonderful whumpage!
5ngela chapter 8 . 5/17/2013
Can't believe that I haven't read one when I going through all your Peter whumpage story. I really love this one since you make Peter have an amnesia. I love amnesia whumpage story. Please make more story like this. I love your style writing really great and full of passionate.
JD2747 chapter 8 . 3/22/2013
Great story! Looking forward to more.
BlueDiamondStar chapter 8 . 9/22/2012
wow absolutely fabulous story. it took a while for me to read (call it Murphy's Law), but i'm finally here.
i totally adored every line.
and sure this one was so episode-worthy (wish they had something like this in the show because Neal whump is always the best motivation to glue myself to it).
Jordan-Daniel chapter 8 . 11/25/2011
This is an amazing story! Very well done. Thank you so much for sharing!
Mrs.Hudsongotatardis chapter 6 . 9/29/2011
your tital reminds me of a haiku

windows xp has crashed

this is the blue screen of death

no one can hear your screams

love your story
Aranna Undomiel chapter 8 . 3/31/2011
Thanks for this great story, it's been a pleasure reading it. And it has a happy ending...I live for happy endings :D They are even better after a good amount of whump and you had plenty of that!

Good luck with Mr Murphy during finals and I hope you'll be up to writing more great stories like this after that :D
georgiamomma123 chapter 7 . 3/29/2011
I don't even know that I GOT chapter 5! I realized after reading chapter 6 and 7 that I was missing zomething and was going to go back and read it. I thought if was my fault though.
LadyNiko chapter 7 . 3/28/2011
Yep, the FFN e-mail notification client is a bit messed up - I'm getting e-mails sometimes in triplicate all at once or I'll get another notification days *after* the fact.

I do think it's got issues... :-p

As for this, really interesting to see what's going on here with each new chapter. Here's to hoping that Neal's hearing loss resolves itself soon and he gets a chance to finally recover here before he ends up getting whumped on all over again. Too tired today to point out the nit-picking errors in previous chapters that need to be fixed, so just enjoy a glowing review from me. *lol*
Aranna Undomiel chapter 7 . 3/28/2011
Well, I don't know if it was FFnet's doing, but I got 3 updates all in the same day from your story, but than again, maybe youé just a scarrily fast writer...lol

Okay, I was going to say YAY at them being free from creepy Arogosis and his men, but now with Neal so sick, I'm not sure if it's already time to start celebrating...well for them I mean, I love to read more Neal-whump, whuahauhaha...UHm yeah never mind, I think I'll go find me a shrink to hold me until next chapter ;)
HuffynDK chapter 6 . 3/27/2011
Excellent. I really am enjoying this. I love protective Mozzie, and guiding Neal across the street like a child. The accupuncture was a nice twist, I'm not that familiar with it. Nice and exciting. Very well written.
citiesofsouls chapter 7 . 3/27/2011
Great chapter!
georgiamomma123 chapter 6 . 3/26/2011
I love this story, and I had actually figured out the meaning of the title! Keep going, looking forward to the next update!
pechika chapter 6 . 3/25/2011
This story has me at the edge of my seat. Pls update