Reviews for Darkness Overwhelming
Metoria chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
NICE! Please update! soon! I must know what happens to Jamie!
Anime Writer2 chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
This is SO good. Hurry up and put up the next chapter, this is great! please e-mail me at as soon as you have done the next chapter! this is great!
Maelgwyn chapter 1 . 4/23/2003
Cool. I like. Pity it hasnt been updated in forever... COuld ya do it?

Maelgwyn... (Wants an update...)
Black Obsidian chapter 1 . 2/7/2003

I love Jamie and Bit hurry with the

Next make it Fluff and like those! _ THanx and Keep up the great

Black Obsidian
Quichi chapter 1 . 2/4/2003
interesting; pray, continue.
Jaime Bit87 chapter 1 . 1/29/2003
I thought this was sad.

I hope bit & Jaime hook up & make love.[Sorry if I sound like pervert]It's I can't find any good Bit/Jaime stories. Can you help me find more.I like your story.

Happy Writing!
GoldenCross88 chapter 1 . 6/7/2002
Great job hope you write more...
Karyx chapter 1 . 3/28/2002
This is a really good, angsty story. Poor, poor Jamie. Umm, if I may make a suggestion, it might be a good idea to find a beta reader, if you don't already have one. If you do have one, find...umm, what comes next...a gamma reader. This isn't to insult you or anything, but I just think that a little help would make your writing that much better. _
Mirage DeDreamer chapter 1 . 3/28/2002
Nice story but you seem to be having some trouble making your sentences flow 'I don't what to do from so far', that sort of thing. Anyway, really great story I hope you continue.
Naomi Hunter chapter 1 . 3/27/2002
T_T Meow...poor Jaime-chan.

and to tell you It's Fluegel not Frugel, not to be rude but it was just bugging me a bit. The story seems really good though.
WolfMaiden chapter 1 . 3/27/2002
Oh, wow. Very nice. I must say, you've written the whole depression and cutting thing very well. (I should know, I've been there, done that.) Well done! I can't wait for the next part. You really capture emotions well. Keep up the good work!