Reviews for Where did the muses go?
OrtonFan chapter 12 . 7/15/2011
Nice Hint ;) And by the way, you don't need to get better at writing because you're an AMAZING writer. So keep you're head up because you deserve to. I'm glad that you're health problem got better too.
TheStereotypicalShipper chapter 12 . 7/15/2011
I'm only 14. I don't need erotica showing up on my parents credit cards. XD!
KimberAnnBRAND chapter 12 . 7/15/2011
I don't mean to come across as rude at all, and I'm sorry if I do, but there are millions of struggling young authours out there already, and millions more people who would pay to just see their literary works published at all, let alone make a living off it. And I hate to say it, but the majority of people one here are like myself- teenagers. And I can honestly say, that /I/ don't have ten dollars to spare. I'm just saying you should be happy so many people WANT to get it, even if they can't.
Mizzy681 chapter 9 . 5/28/2011
just wanted to say sorry for not reading/reviewing anymore and explain why.

Somehow since being to Raw and seeing Miz on close and Edge's retirement I simply can't read or write slash anymore, not even my own stuff. It's like I realized they're real people, not fictional characters. So I'm taking a break from ff. After we'll finish SDTL I'll be gone

By the way, I'm really sorry to hear that you feel so bad. I hope you have the time to take some rest and that you'll feel better soon.

Marieke
TheStereotypicalShipper chapter 7 . 4/27/2011
Why don't u go out and sit in a park for a bit. I always find inspiration there. Just a suggestion. :-)
TheStereotypicalShipper chapter 4 . 4/7/2011
Yay! You have a YouTube? Add me as a friend! My name is AverageKid100. I think I posted some videos yesterday. XD. Cya!
Doorist -vyvrik chapter 3 . 4/5/2011
I think people probably see how long it is, and how long each chapter is, and either bookmark them for later cos they dont have time then forget to go back and read/catch up,

or

when they do finally have time to go back to bookmarked stuff they have such a big pile to get through that they end up with no time to review after theyve read, or just intend to go back to review when they have time yet never get round to it, or forget.

I know alot of people don't like to leave lame/half hearted reviews, (especially with you cos you're so vocal about getting decent reviews and effort and stuff) so always intend to go back & say something meaningful, yet that takes time, so they just end up saying nothing cos they never find the time, or forget.

sux I know, but not everyone is dilligent enough to follow through.
RaNDoM HeArT chapter 3 . 4/5/2011
Sex, Drugs and True Love is an alright story, but it just got way to long in chapters for me to read.

...sorry
TheStereotypicalShipper chapter 3 . 4/5/2011
Hip hip Hooray! And I think people aren't reading the story because they're intimidated to read such a long story and/or the title kinda makes them think that the story is based off a movie like "Eat, Pray, Love" or something along those lines. XP.
TheStereotypicalShipper chapter 2 . 3/30/2011
I agree, FF has been a bitch lately. Ive been getting update email alerts like two days late. It's ridiculous! And I haven't gotten a chance to read SD&TL lately cuz of school work. Also, it was my Bday when u posted this. :-). XD. Okay, bye bye for now!

-Alph
krazylicious chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
can't wait for the wade and miz one, that sound good
TheStereotypicalShipper chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
It's okay LegacyChick. It gives me a chance for me to write. :-). A lot of people are going through a lot right now and are on hiatus too. Hopefully I'll be able to entertain the readers like the way you do. *crosses fingers* wish me luck! Update soon! Your work is absolutely amazing! (-)

-Alph(onse)

Prolly your youngest reader. XD. Luv ya!
OrtonFan chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Can't wait for the update of Sex,Drugs and True Love. It's my favorite story ever!
BlackDiamonds.32.20.54 chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
I can't wait to read the next chapters of smutfest. Especailly the Sheamus/Ted and Wade/Mike.

And I can't wait to read the next chapter of Sex, Drugs and True Love.