Reviews for Misery Loves Glamour Outtakes
inuyasha.lover33 chapter 6 . 9/22/2015
Aww they were soooo cute, i miss that. I really miss them. But these moments were awesome too and really cute. Thanks for the oneshots :)
Daime Guiral chapter 7 . 4/8/2014
This is the cuttest moments of them! I love MALEC so much!
its-just-a-phase chapter 7 . 2/25/2013
clace please? like he goes up and does all these cute things for clary like delivers 100 roses to her door and gets all this media to go to her exhibition and clary's all like :/
my 2 guys chapter 7 . 12/20/2012
that was good keep it up
SecretlyANinja98 chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Same here and I know I don't have to say anything but I feel bad of I don't so yeah! Sorry for the review notices cuz these aren't really reviews but umm...yeah
insertwittynicknamehere chapter 7 . 5/14/2012
That was so CUTE! I am dying from the awww-ness of it.
IssyRedbird chapter 7 . 4/22/2012
This was so adorable!
SecretlyANinja98 chapter 7 . 4/12/2012
THAT WAS THE CUTEST THING I'VE EVER READ! Aww "would u wake me when your real self gets here?" oh dear :3 that was absolutely adorable! I'm so super glad you're back! So that means updates r on the way right?
DisturbingEmily chapter 7 . 4/11/2012
omg, cuteness overload! gaaaah, so cute, can I get such a Teddy? I want one so bad.

gaaha,it's so adorable! *here I start again..*
lilithaofsherwood chapter 7 . 4/11/2012
That is SO CUTE. :D
Wekya chapter 7 . 4/11/2012
My chef asked me what the next step after portioning dough was and all I could think about was Teddy Lightwood. And I'm not even mad.
mudkipluvr4ever chapter 7 . 4/10/2012
Okay, really adorable, great job! It's so funny that Alec would get so embarrased over that. Please update soon!
AbsolutleyLovveThiss chapter 7 . 4/10/2012
awwwwwww! that is just adoreable:)
Kiyori-chan chapter 7 . 4/10/2012
FLUFF! I had this ridiculously happy grin on my face the entire time I was reading that XD Just OMFG ADORABLE! I'm gonna steal that freakin teddy bear. Actually, I'm going to make Grace steal it for me, and then send it to me. HA! IT shall be mine!
Taste the Rainbow- Or Else chapter 7 . 4/10/2012
FUCK YES. Okay, that has got to be the most effing adorable thing I've ever read. Like, legit. I want to puke glitter on a puppy. And then go out and buy one of those effing teddy bears. And try to refrain from sprinkling gay-unicorn-rainbow glitter on it. Okay, my rant is done. But that shit was so cute. Seriously.