Reviews for Trust
nithila chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Oooh God...I'd ask for a more elaborate version...but it was perfect! Concise, and yet entirely complete. Lovely!
Aurora Abbot chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Loved this. Maybe you should consider writing the actual event?
angstea chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
WOW. short but powerful. Arthur ROCKS! lol! Great oneshot.

Meg
sleipnirfenris chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Short and sweet! XD
twowritehands chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
oh! very awesome last line! I enjoyed this :)
DarkChocolateChip chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Lovlovelovelovelovelovelove SO BADDDD!

this story happened to fill me with happiness and joy. Thank you. SO. MUCH.

Dragon Ashes chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Wow. Yeah, poor Arthur. I understand why Eames brushes off Cobb's statement - after all, shooting oneself seems to be a fully acceptable way of waking up from a dream. However, I suppose that makes it even more poignant that Arthur would take a bullet for Cobb in real life.

He seems like the kind of character that would do it, too.

A very interesting character study. Happy writing!

(Addiction fed: check.)
Rachel Indeed chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
An intriguing idea, and great lead-up to the final line. Nicely done!
Sirnonenath chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
I love this so much. The reveal at the end is great. You should write the backstory for this; I want to read about Arthur taking a bullet for Cobb. Love it! Thanks!
Hiei-and-shino chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
I enjoyed reading this fanfic because really put the friendship of Arthur and Cobb in a real moment. I could see happening and I really liked. The final phrase was everything :3

Very good job!
Victoria Alatamir Wan chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
This was so sweet, I liked it a lot. I just wish it were longer :)

V.
pretend-to-care chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
It was very short, but I loved the idea. One of those things that you wish was canon. Or maybe I just love the phrase "take a bullet for". Anyway, I liked the idea and I like your writing style. Nice job. ~
thesunwillshineclear chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
This was amazing! Thank so much for writing this story. I've always wanted to read one like this. Great job!
lynneanne chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Hmm. this is like a trailer. like a teaser. I NEED to know how Arthur got shot! Please continue -soon
Phase d chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Keep going. Very intriguing.