Reviews for Full House
Lord Sanguine chapter 5 . 5/12/2012
An amazing story. Please write more. P
Traveller59 chapter 4 . 4/27/2011
I LOL'd so hard in this chapter. Saturday's Dusk and Dawn had such funny dialogue. Giac was incredibly hilarious too "I got to sit down," -wow. Just, wow.
zen129 chapter 4 . 4/24/2011
who and who kiss?

and where the heck is the Architect? and Sneezer for that matter?

poor Noon fainted! i thought he was toughfer that that.
Traveller59 chapter 3 . 3/24/2011
Bwahaha I see I'm the first to review chapter 3 :)

I found Sneezer's dream to be particularly interesting. It seems to me as if he isn't completely blinded by sin. At least there is some good in him. For now, anyways.

The little fight between Dawn and Dusk was amusing. I don't personally mind with that pairing. I think the "brother, sister" was simply because they were created from the same glob of nothing, not really born from the same "mother".

And then - of course. YOU LEFT US A CLIFFHANGER. :(

Update soon
almostinsane chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
Great chapter! Wait, no immortality? No! And now you're just mean, teasing us with the pairings. :P Thanks for writing this. I can't wait to read more. God bless!
zen129 chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
I like this story! about the choices i kinda expected them, except that instead of Sneezer i thought it would be Noon (former Dusk) other than that you got it head on.
High Pristess of the Demented chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
I've never had my name mentioned in someones notes before, thank you. Very good chapter, but I was a bit confused about what was happening when Dr. S was going to the convention.
Traveller59 chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
Very nice, I especially liked the different perspectives in this story. Seeing the problems from each trustee gave me a better sense of the picture as a whole.

It was also interesting to see Sneezer's true malicious intent. I really wouldn't have thought of him as evil...sneaky, maybe, but never evil.

Last of all, really loved how fast you updated. Have a chocolate cookie :)
High Pristess of the Demented chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
I like it, and your choice of days is great. Please keep it up.
almostinsane chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Great story! Hmm... I was expecting Scamandros to rule the Upper House... No matter, this is awesome. will this be Suzy/Art? Thanks for writing this. I can't wait to read more. God bless!
Traveller59 chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
This is a nice story, I'm waiting for some more chapters!

As for the trustees choices, I was a bit surprised at first that Scamandros was Tuesday. But upon a tad bit of reflection, I suppose it made more sense.