Reviews for The Yellow Hat
pokefan100 chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
This is so cute! PenguinShipping is one of my favourite ships of all time and you described Dawn and Kenny's relationship perfectly here! Awesome job, Dawn and Kenny forever!
CeeCee Dragneel chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Awwwwww that was SOOOOOOOO cute! LOVE both your stories!
Askjdhsdkjgdsgsdk chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Loved it! Penguinshipping ftw :)
hakaeijis chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Kawaii! i loved the ending! XD
lorrie chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Cute :) i liked it. i hope you keep on with the penguin shipping because its one of my fav pokemon pairings along with pokeshipping and contestshipping x3
KeytoDestiny chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Awww, that's so cute~! I loved the little backstory you gave on Dawn and Kenny from when they were little kids. X3

The wilted flower inside a yellow hat thing was just too cute and awesome. X3

It was funny at the end how Kenny was like great, it's Ash she likes. And then Dawn just kisses him, haha. XDD

For constructive criticism, I'd say you didn't really need the beginning with Dawn coming back and stuff, cause this is a pretty AU story. Adding IU here would make it feel a bit rushed, especially since in this story we immediately started off with Dawn liking Kenny. Also, try not to force the "oh I like him/her" thing too much cause it's pretty obvious and it'd make it feel cliche. :'D

I loved the ending~! That yellow hat thing seriously is wonderful. X33

It'd be fun to read a story about them traveling through Hoenn. If you do write it, I'll be there to read and review. 8D

Penguinshipping forever~! X333
jimmynovakuumcleaner chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
PenguinShipping is adorable, I wish there was more of it! This is really sweet and well written! I hope you write some more! D
Amulet Misty chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Aww, that was cute and fluffy x33

Great one-shot :D
iluvdoughnuts chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Awww :D:D:D that was so kewt! u should absolutely write the hoenn one asap cos id read it tha 1st! luvly luvly oneshot cos i felt happy after reading it, it was real sweet!