Reviews for It's Christmas
it's simply me n you chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Great Christmas story.
morena.davidson.3 chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
:) A very sweet story..thanks for sharing.
Mysticalgirl01 chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
I enjoyed this Christmas story. It was heartfelt and kept me engaged until the very end. This is definitely a story that could continue into the next chapter of their lives. Thanks for sharing.
CastleofGlass chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
What a beautiful and wonderfully written story :) The characters were well written and the ending was suprising yet lovely! I really wished it could've been multiple chapters as opposed to a one-shot as it was just too great of a story. Great job!
kingunder221b chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Oh, I just love this story so much. I can read it over and over again, but still, everytime I do so, a smile creeps onto my face and I just feel happy.

You have done a wonderful job, and thank you for sharing it with us here on .

Lots of love and hugs to you 3

Love, FeliciaTwilight
Proud.of.being.me chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
U did a great work!
it was pretty good and one of the sweetest fanfics i've read! :D
may96 chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
It's such a sweet story. I wish this was just a chapter in a bigger story though, I don't want it to end.
MatingInspires chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
What a great story to tell the kids!
I Love Dimitri Belikov chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Great :-)
artsyduckpout chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
So adorably cute! I love reading Christmas stories even when it's not christmas! Everyone needs a bit of festive spirit now and then!
Narges chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
that was a really good story. took me by a happy suprise
Ella1989 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
It's beautiful. I love Christmas.
twilightlvr4vr chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
awww I couldn't stop saying that through the story :) that was the sweetest thing I ever read :) I loved it soo much :D
twiquarius chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
that was really lovely :) very creative of you :)
The Girl With The Umbrella chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
So sweet! I loved it, it was perfect. I wasn't expecting him to be a reporter, but I really liked the idea. Oh, and the ending was brilliant... I'm glad she slapped him and THEN she kissed him. Great job!
66 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »