Reviews for It's Christmas
Trixie Naude chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
You just know how! Beautiful... Bella is such so cute. Loved it!
mm chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
awww that was cute
JK5959 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
This was a very sweet story. I really enjoyed it. If only the world was as kind as Bella. :)
Carlie Dani Cullen chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Just simply one word amazing story!
Nate's Mum chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
So cute! I like how she slaps him and then kisses him!
BiteMe33 chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Oehwwww I love Christmas OneShots! Even though it isn't Christmas, I loved it! I also like to write Christmas OS... Good job! I hope you'll write a few more this year, a nice way to get warm for Christmas! XoXo BiteMe33
Ka chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
To shocked to say any more words.
Rin030 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Awwww! That's sooo cute! :D you should to a story about there life after! Pleaseeee! I think it's amazing so pretty please with a cherry on top. :D
krazzy hopeless romantic chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
sweet
ACaskettStory chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Aw that was so cute you should write this in Edwards point of veiw as well.
msichristine chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Awww, such a sweet little story! I absolutely adored it! I wish I'd have a Christmas like that :D It was awesome! I can't wait to read the rest of your stories :D

Sincerely,
Emmauk26 chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
hehe aaaawwwwwwwww that was so adorable, love love love it, and so did my daughter, it's so cute and sweet, really love the end, totally beautiful story well done.
shut chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
This story was soooo cute
SBV2020 chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Lovely story!
BELAVERA chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Of course, if he hadn't published her last name-there wouldn't have been a problem. Reporters do that all the time, just to prove there are still nice people in the world, I didn't think it made her look bad! I loved the story.
53 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »