Reviews for It's Christmas
Terp33 chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Oehwwww I love Christmas OneShots! Even though it isn't Christmas, I loved it! I also like to write Christmas OS... Good job! I hope you'll write a few more this year, a nice way to get warm for Christmas! XoXo BiteMe33
Ka chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
To shocked to say any more words.
Rin030 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Awwww! That's sooo cute! :D you should to a story about there life after! Pleaseeee! I think it's amazing so pretty please with a cherry on top. :D
krazzy hopeless romantic chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
ACaskettStory chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Aw that was so cute you should write this in Edwards point of veiw as well.
msichristine chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Awww, such a sweet little story! I absolutely adored it! I wish I'd have a Christmas like that :D It was awesome! I can't wait to read the rest of your stories :D

Emmauk26 chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
hehe aaaawwwwwwwww that was so adorable, love love love it, and so did my daughter, it's so cute and sweet, really love the end, totally beautiful story well done.
shut chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
This story was soooo cute
SBV2020 chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Lovely story!
BELAVERA chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Of course, if he hadn't published her last name-there wouldn't have been a problem. Reporters do that all the time, just to prove there are still nice people in the world, I didn't think it made her look bad! I loved the story.
lxvellan chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Oh my goodness... I loved it ... You should really make more like this... It was soo sweet and heart warming. Great Story!

BlaqueQueensha chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Lovely story. Original I thought.
Twilight2010 chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
I absoultly loved it! very cute! and very unique! :)
Maori kotiro chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
lmao...oh i loved it,loved it,did i mention...LOVED IT!
A is for Angel chapter 1 . 3/18/2011