Reviews for The Agonizing Shame
love chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
This was SUCH a roller coaster of a ride. One of the best fanfics I've read so far, and I'm so excited to see there's a sequel. I HAVE NO WORDS FOR HOW AMAZING YOU ARE:D

Keep it up!
superatea chapter 9 . 9/8/2014
please please! sequel
Ghost Soda chapter 5 . 9/5/2014
This is a pretty nice story but there are some problems:

A. "No evidence"? You found to guys with a kid that were about to trade him [seriously, what else would they be doing in a run-down bar?] and a motel with a bed of sperm [couldn't they have tested it or something?] and a bunch of "toys". No evidence, my ass.

2. The court scene was insane. I don't need to tell you how illogical it was. But the fact that you admit to doing it just for more Sam angst makes it even worse. And it peeves me off when people use AU tags to try and excuse logic fails.

I'm not saying that this is a bad fanfic, just that it needs work.
x Bout as Stable as the Wind x chapter 4 . 7/24/2014
Oh my gosh, the reunion between Winchester and Winchester and Winchester is gonna be so dramatic...
x Bout as Stable as the Wind x chapter 3 . 7/24/2014
4 FREAKIN' MONTHS? Dude, what happened to Dean and John? Why haven't the escaped yet, they're the damn Winchesters! And god, poor Sam...
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
We have set the scene well, Sammy in double danger, Dean and John out of commission, Life is no bed of roses but this chapter has certainly upped the ante on foreboding..
green-is-not-a-creative-color chapter 9 . 12/26/2013
Omg! Loved it! And yes sequal!
Tearrer Dana chapter 8 . 11/24/2013
So usually I don't review when disinterested for the sake of supporting creative expression but you're story is my first exception for one reason: I just don't understand the purpose. The moral, if there was intent for one, escaped me. I found much of the story and details to be overboard and downright crude in a situation where mental stability seemed to be disregarded when you were attempting to write about recovery.

Why write anything about the trial if you were not going to do it (and the character) justice? While I under not all judicial situations are fair or just (ironically), I felt as if you used it as a catalyst to describe in morbid detail torture scenes. I tried to find a purpose in the scenes after Sam was rescued, looking for some sort of "happy ending" coming out of it. But instead we were just given replays of scenes you had implied were there in the first place. It felt like you only added them for fun... to literally torture the characters without resolution. This is where I just couldn't follow the story anymore.

I'm not a stranger to abuse centric stories but I feel as if this was presented withour tact. I also understand that things like this DO happen in real life and I cannot sit here and pretend that everyone gets a happy ending - but the execution was just flawed in this.

It did have potential and you aren't a bad writer by any means, but I do think that you took too much focus and (though I don't mean to be rude by saying this) pleasure in torturing the characters without empathy. Ie, why I find it disturbing. Maybe the sequel is the redeeming, missing piece to this puzzle, but I will not be reading it to find out.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/5/2013
I must admit, I am depressed after reading this story. That is a compliment to your writing skills, that you illicited a valid emotional response from me. Very few writers have that effect on me. I actually wanted to torture "Larry" and that judge myself! Death seemed too kind for them. I had to remind myself I was reading a story. I look forward to reading the continuation. I apologize for the late commentary; I am new to the fan fiction side of Supernatural. Thank you for posting such an intense story.
From a Dean-girl. :)
SamanDean chapter 9 . 9/7/2013
OMGOD! FREAKING! F***ING! I'm sobbing so hard. You did it so well. Thank you for writing such an intersting - if not completely tortuing - fic.
HopelessAddictToWriting chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
This is great! Its hard to find quality fan fics these days, and you nailed it!

Rollin'Jane chapter 9 . 6/11/2013
This story was great, and I found myself tearing up more than once. I just wanted to point something out though. The plot twist with the judge, while interesting, was unrealistic. In situations like that, a jury would decide Larry's fate. The judge is only there to keep court in order, and to deliver the sentence.
TheGirlWhoWaited1 chapter 9 . 6/10/2013
Poor Sammy! Great job!
Supernatural23 chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
uhhh...a little graphic. I love your writing though! Keep up the good work!
deanssammy chapter 9 . 9/12/2012
omg that storywas so loved it.