Reviews for Shooting Hoops
Leslie Emm chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
I love this :) Danny and Flack friendship at it's best!
rockyshadow chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
I love Danny and Don's bond and you showed it masterfully here! Their friendship is something I've always enjoyed on the show. Any ignorance of basketball's rules or terminology didn't appear to me at all.
Aphina chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Hey, I just wanted to say how much I adored this story. You can see the friendship between the two men in their banter and I loved the way you introduced us to the other members of the NYPD. You write the male bonding thing amazingly and its all very in char!

You write sports really well and that's really hard to do. I hope to see more from youa round the boards!
afrozenheart412 chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
ROTFLMFAO! More of this please! I know there isn't a time line for this but I put this on the Saturday Danny mentioned to Don in Blink! :D

You've got to love these guys, the smart remarks and the headlock (my favorite part) was so much fun to read. And there is nothing better than to see Don and Danny setting up the newbie. It was so in line with both of them, their cocky grins just itching on their faces at the sight of Bruce's pale face. LOL!

You did a great job with this, so please I would love to see more comedic stories like this!