Reviews for Charades
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 2 . 3/10/2015
HA! the end was good with the charades
thewarpedmind1 chapter 2 . 12/10/2014
What a fun and different way to whump Danny, I Loved It! :)
Knyle Borealis chapter 2 . 8/14/2014
I need to find a new way to express that I'm laughing while reading. And I refuse to use LOL. Argh. I just did...
Winter Waters chapter 2 . 9/15/2012
That last line sealed it for me. Great Job.
Brumeier chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
Danny Williams, Super Cop! I love how you write him. Especially here, what with the heroic tossing of the grenade and helping Kono even though he was almost completely out of the game. Awesome!
Lidil chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
..."Bite … me. Hey!"...

Hahahahaha!

Thanks for the recommendation, Qweb.
cytpotter chapter 2 . 10/13/2011
I just love going back through the 5-0 site and reading the completed stories! You can really find some jems that one might not find otherwise! And this was one of them! ;) Thanks for the great read!
00000909000000 chapter 2 . 6/6/2011
Very well written, I could picture the whole thing. The team's banter was too funny. Thanks so much!
darkorangecat chapter 2 . 6/2/2011
Brilliant conclusion. I like that Mo'o turned out to be someone the reader would not readily expect. Additionally the pun with charades was nice. I really enjoyed reading this story and have recommended it to others.
darkorangecat chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Excellent descriptive details which really enable to reader to picture the setting clearly. One simile I particularly enjoyed is: "Kono pointed at one blue-clad shoulder emerging from the sand like a breaching whale." It gives quite a visual for the reader and also one which is locally (to Hawaii) relevant to the setting. I also really liked how you built up the suspense and threw in some humorous moments as well to diffuse some of that tension. Wonderful work!
BandBfan chapter 2 . 5/28/2011
Great story, unlike most stories out there.

You write the 5-0 characters very smart & IC.

Really am enjoying your wonderful writing talent.

Thanks for sharing,

Cindy
JaneConstantine chapter 2 . 5/4/2011
Staring straight at the commander, Danny clamped his teeth on his finger."

"Teeth, no, bite?" Steve said, playing along.

Danny tapped his nose, then jerked his thumb at his own chest.

Kono dissolved in giggles. Chin turned away to hide a smile.

"Me…" Steve pondered. "Bite … me. Hey!"

Danny was satisfied he'd gotten the last word — without saying a word at all.

LOL...I like the whole thing, but this is my favorite part :D
angelofjoy chapter 2 . 4/4/2011
I have to agree, I think this is my favorite as well. It had everything I wanted in a story! Bravo my friend!
francis2 chapter 2 . 3/28/2011
Great storyline, and I love that you have Danny talking with his hands and saving the day. I held my breath when they were suspended on that cliff.
jlm110108 chapter 2 . 3/27/2011
What a wonderful story! You captured the characters beautifully and created great suspense. Your original characters were great too.