Reviews for Regretful Destiny
ana.gomes.branco chapter 31 . 5/6
Please continue, the story is amazing :D
Julie chapter 31 . 11/18/2013
Loved your story so far. Where is the rest of the chapters? : (
The Rising Phoenix chapter 31 . 7/9/2013
I am really enjoying this story! I couldn't find where I saved it for awhile, but finally did! I really hope you update again really soon! Keep up the great work!
TRP
Guest chapter 31 . 1/7/2013
Hi I've been reading your fanfic and I must say I'm loving it! :D I hope you update soon! I really want to know what happens next! :D!
HAZMOT chapter 31 . 8/23/2012
Hercules bought Gabrielle some time, at least for now. Callisto and Velasca working together is enough to make you cringe with fear. Valasca having the dagger is possibly dangerous for Hercules. But if the table were turned, maybe both Xena and Hercules can turn the tables by using the dagger on both venemous women. :D
Stardawn19 chapter 31 . 8/15/2012
Doh, now isn't that a kicker, having the dagger of Helios around, could be just what they need. I liked how you use Herc as a distraction, was good to see Gabrielle get away, even if just temporary. I feel for everyone though.. it's going to be a tough batter, but I can also see Xena formulating a plan.. all she needs is to get her hands on that dagger.
Stardawn19 chapter 30 . 8/15/2012
So Callisto and Valesca sent a message to Xena, and then Xena comes up with a plan to keep both gods busy, and hopefuly keep Gabrielle and the baby hurt during the middle off it all... too bad it doesn't seem to be working.

Nice job with the action here and the tension. I live how you leave it with a cliffhanger.. makes the reader want more :)

Nice job.
Kamalackapacka chapter 31 . 8/15/2012
Haha! You couldn't have written a more exciting ending!
I have read your whole story and it's great! I think I have left a review earlier, but that was as a guest.

P.S: I hope the next chapter will be posted soon because I can't wait to see what happens!
P.P.S: Sorry if my name is a little weird.

P.P.P.S: No, hehe! I'm just kidding:) (Sorry, but I had to).
Guest chapter 31 . 8/15/2012
AWESOME! Please update soon
Silvermoonlight GJ chapter 31 . 8/14/2012
That was a very narrow escape for Gabrielle, Hercules really stepped up to the mark there, my respects to you for making him swear, he may be a half god but he's still a man and like all men he's only human, prone to make mistakes and have a fowl temper, the real Heracles in the Greek myth, had very dark moments and could at times be mean, but at the same time do good things so its nice to see that your starting to progress the character beyond the limits of the series.

Also true to the series Velasca and Callisto are acting like spoilt children with hand guns and just can't get on. It’s not good though that she had has the Dagger Of Helios, but that may work to there advantage I mean that dagger can kill gods (Or so S5 stated)
ivo1617 chapter 31 . 8/13/2012
This was a good chapter summary you've got up there. I'm not sure if I have seen any other writers change what's in that field with every chapter they post. Changing it from chapter to chapter definitely makes things more interesting.

This chapter has got to be the best job of writing for Hercules that I have seen so far. (And you know that I sneak in the occasional Herc story.) There were plenty of smart ass comments and the general Hercules attitude felt like it was there. Though I did not get what he meant by all the good women being taken. And of course Herc was also being preachy about the gods not using their powers for good.

I was wondering how far Herc would go with Velasca trying to hurt his kids. He did kill Zeus for less. I've been wondering for the past couple of weeks if the big guy is actually capable of killing gods without any special weapons. There was this episode in season 5 where he went to search for Iolaus' soul and he killed a god at the end without any special method. Then three episodes later Morrigan stopped him from killing a god that she herself killed seconds later.

I was shocked by hearing Herc use a bad word! This reminded me of watching some bloopers and seeing Kevin Sorbo swear (while filing Hercules). It felt so weird. But not as weird as some bloopers that showed "Xena" laughing.

I don't understand why Velasca having the dagger of Helios is important. Hercules and Xena can be hurt with regular daggers as well. Or is the problem that if Velasca has it, then Hercules and/or Xena do not?
Guest chapter 30 . 7/16/2012
Hey, this is a great story! I so hope you will continue with it!
Guest chapter 28 . 6/28/2012
The mighty LU BU, is that who I am writing to? I just forgot to tell you before:
You are really good at this! If this was a TV episode of Xena it would have been my favorite. But it could might as well be, I mean this is so good!
Great job!
I have no login or anything, but I call myself: ''Thenumber1Xenafan''
Hehe!
Guest chapter 27 . 6/28/2012
Oh, my god! This is so exiting! I just have to keep reading.
Sorry that my comments are in a strange order.
the mighty lu bu chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
To the Anon. reviewer

I'm not ending this story. I have more. I will upload a new chapter sometime in the future.

Thanks so much.