Reviews for Regretful Destiny
HAZMOT chapter 4 . 5/4/2011
With a possible pregnancy to Gabrielle. This is more than she can handle. What would be the outcome if Gabrielle is pregnant with a little demi god of Hercules. How will Hercules react? I don't think Xena would be to upset, only if Gabrielle didn't trust in telling her. But there has to be some type of consequences for having a Demi God that is unknown to Olympus. :D
Stardawn19 chapter 4 . 4/26/2011
Damn.. well I'm sure glad I gassed up yesterday ;)

Very nice addition. Scary consequences of Gab's and Herc's night though. I hope that Joxer is right and Xena sees it the same way he does, I have a feeling though, she might not be too happy with the idea ;).
HAZMOT chapter 3 . 4/13/2011
At least Ioalus and Xena can solidify their friendship now, knowing this was not the fault of either Gabrielle or Hercules. With some air of knowing some Olympian God had something to do with this intimate union, their course is set on finding out who and why. :D
Stardawn19 chapter 3 . 4/12/2011
Very nice addition to this quickly progressing story. I loved the interactions between both Herc and Iolaus and especially between Xena and Gabrielle. Very heart touching scene. I hope that it brings them all a little peace.
HAZMOT chapter 2 . 4/4/2011
I love Ares answer to Strife's little joke. But with the damage done as far as Hercules and Gabrielle sleeping together. Xena and Ioalus will have to deal with the aftermath of their friendship. It will take them all down a road of awarness and trust. I'm sure Gabrielle is embarrased at the situation and Hercules will have to live with the fact he slept with a friend. :D
Phineas Redux chapter 2 . 4/1/2011
"Strife…Take a nap.”—that’s so Ares!:) Gabrielle’s confused, Hercules can’t remember, and Xena’s angry! And it’s all Ares’ fault, or will be! Just wait till she catches up with the God of War—she’ll show him a thing or three!
Stardawn19 chapter 2 . 3/29/2011
And things get more interesting. Angry finger nail scratches?... maybe Gabrielle has some Klingon blood? lol.

Good emotion here. I liked how Xena went after Hercules. After the past that she and Herc had, and then the idea of someone hurting Gabrielle... it was too much for her. You know someone needed to become a punching bag. Good work, I look forward to seeing the next part and learning about the fallout of all this.
Phineas Redux chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Well, this is an unexpected plot-line! What can the explanation possibly be? No wonder Xena’s showing signs of a state of denial! This could be the start of a really good tale!
HAZMOT chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
You just love being naughty. hehehe Gabriele and Hercules is one thing, but to get drunk and tear up a whole town, without any knowledge on how and why. Certainly Xena was surprised more at the fight than the both of them in bed. Hopefully some answers will come forth soon. :D
Stardawn19 chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Interesting start to what seems to be a very promising story. Certainly an unusual situation that Gabrielle and Hercules have gotten into. Many questions here that are begging for answers... I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of this story.
160 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11