Reviews for To the Toppermost of the Poppermost
donna14 chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
I just now realized after reading this story AGAIN, that I never left a review. I cannot believe it! So now I have to say, this was a beautifully done story. One of my favorites! Thank you!
Daughter of Apollo 14 chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
I loved it, I read finished it with a smile on my face.
Caoimhe Rose chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Aww I totally loved this! It was fantastic! Especially the ending :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Loved it soooo much3
auhaes23 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
That story is just how I wanted the show to be ! You made my day xD It was so beautiful, so glee and so Puckleberry and so realist at them same time ! Loved it a lot !
bellarkedelinquents chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Wow, this is the most amazing one-shot I've read in- well just ever! I love how Quinn's harsh words were really just to help Rachel and I love the parts where they climb to each other's bedrooms. I think this story is just amazing. LOVE IT!
linq1 chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Noah going to Juilliard. Yay!
CarmillaD chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Even if it's in a very harsh way and because of her own interest, I like how Quinn keeps pushing Puck towards Rachel, her words were pretty wise. My favorite quotes from her are:

"It's always been Rachel for you. Even when you were trying to convince me you were in love with me, even when you were trying to convince yourself you were in love with me it's been Rachel. You know why Lauren's been keeping you at arm's length? Because even she knows for you it's Rachel."

"Look, she was right when she said that we'd sort of bonded last year and as much as this was about me wanting my boyfriend back, I really was trying to help her you know." Quinn said. "Can you see Finn in New York?" She laughed. "He'd never be able to keep up with her there, you and I both know that. And I'm pretty sure if Rachel Berry were to stay in Lima and play the good little housewife to Finn Hudson it would cause a rift in the space time continuum." Puck laughed because she was right.

"But you…I can see you in New York. You could actually keep up with her. You're the only one that could keep up with her. Hell you might even surpass her, force her to try and keep up with you."

LOVED his detailed vision about their future in the Big Apple, all the references to the Beatles, when Rachel glomped Kurt and both ended up in the floor taking Blaine with them, their precautions when Finn was playing DDR, Rachel making Puck's dream come true, and their romantic and happy ending.
MistressDrusilla1860 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
ass fucking o'clock in the morning ... that is ma new sayin from now on jus so u know really great story

mel
little miss michelle chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
considering the beatles and puckleberry are two of my favorite things i loved this story! such a great read!
hiddenmoonlyt chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Awww. Total cuteness! Made up for the suckfest of fichel from last night... lol
strikingtwelves chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
This was just effing ECSTASY man. You're like a writing legend. You sweat awesomeness.
heyxjudee chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
BALLIN!

GREAT JOB!

much love

*heart*
Lov2-Travel chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Truly Beautiful story:)) ...Loved it!

These 2 together as just soooo good...& you write them soooo well! Please, please don't stop:))))

elle