Reviews for Alternatives
Werde Spinner chapter 1 . 7/3
I had entirely too much fun reading this.
OBSERVER01 chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
lmao!and yet it still makes more sense then canon
kidloco chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
oh lol, need make the madara part (becasue we know he had somethign about massacre too and maybe other sue too hehehe

what the girls is planning?

oh man waterman and naru chan toguether, that can be troublesome lol
oh man thatmuch money... i wish i can do that...
quilnv chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
This is wonderful.

You should be proud of yourself.
Jenna Riedell chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
This made me laugh out loud several times while reading this, which NEVER happens with fanfiction. Why can't the characters be this intelligent in canon? All in all, good job :)
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Hahaha, nice work.
blabber-all-the-nonsense chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
And I had entirely too much fun reading this...absloutle genious if I might add. I don't think anyone here on fanfiction has tried something even close to competing with the originality of your's not everyday Uchiha Sasuke decides to hire lawyers to solve that matter of having his entire clan demolished off the face of the earth. And by legal means no less. Great job, I love your writting, but this time you've truly outdone yourself.
DarkestTruth chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
I'm sorry, I just...cannot...breathe-
arapto chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
I had entirely too much fun reading this too. You go man!
BulletsforValentine chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
hell, i don't know whether I should be mad or laughing that Sasuke's a complete retarded..

Yet it's sent a good laugh to me, mwe he he..
Nemrut chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Sasuke suing the elders is actually a brilliant idea.
Wind Blown Dreamer chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
This was lots of fun to read; it's very unusual to find a humor/parody fic on your profile! If only Sasuke would've taken this route instead of the "I'm an angsty, homicidal, emo teenage avenger who is going to completely waste my brother's sacrifice" one!
Daemonic Maid chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Pure awesomeness. Great job.
Remzal Von Enili chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
ninjas have lawyers? ._. once naruto gets one everybody is screwed.
Alastor Wolfkin chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
i had entirely too much fun reading this :P